Stuck

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

The best thing to do when you get stuck, is to talk to Lyon. Or whoever's following you. They often give clear cut direction where you should go next.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

thats good to know,suikoden 2 was very confusing when trying to figure out where to go, I was just playing it recently and I couldn't figure out that I had to go to white dear inn when I couldn't enter muse

im glad Lyon can help me out, hopefully I wont get lost....
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Does a person that's in a certain slot follow you, or does it depend on where you are in the game?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

It's determined by the story. Their position in the active party or reserve slots doesn't matter, but they will be a mandatory party member as long as they are following you.
Piercezoner

Post by Piercezoner »

Ive just gotten my entire army moved to Dwarf Camp. Now where do i go with the red dragonhorseman following me?
-----------------------
Tir Tcdohl
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

If I remember correctly, remove all females from the party and bring only males. Then go to the southernmost town in dragonhorse area. Clear the short dungeon there.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Oh, so that is the village that Estella was referring to in Suikoden III after all. You know, that all-male village.

It's not as interesting as Alma Kinan, but Rahal...
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

OMG estella wasn't lying? wow this game just gets better and better!
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

The village is called Gordius Village, which bore the same name as the one mentioned by Estella. Guess my initial suspicion was correct?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Oh god, now there's going to be a 109th Sod in Suikoden 12</sarcasm>

I'm more inclined to think she simply tried to lie and accidentally told the truth x_X
I hope everything is going delicious.
Piercezoner

Post by Piercezoner »

109th star is Leknaat....
-----------------------
Tir Tcdohl
KoboldsRule

This is weird...

Post by KoboldsRule »

I just finished the first naval battle with the raft village after rescuing the tactician. My problem is when I left the village and went back to Rainwall everyone, including Lyon, was acting as if the battle had never taken place. When I returned to the raft village, I ended up fighting the naval battle again. WTF? Is this a bug, or (more likely) did I miss something?

I'm restarting back to where I saved - the inn in the raft village - and I'm going to wander about there and talk to people; see if I get a clue where to go from here. Lyon's no help; she suggests going back to Rainwall, whereupon I'll end up fighting the water battle again.

I'm enjoying the game a great deal so far - though the moving enemy units in the field battles and the time limits in the duels are a bit annoying at the moment. In the wars, I'd really rather take a bit more time to think.
<tba>
killey

Post by killey »