Cheating (please help)?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
tomsonsllc

Cheating (please help)?

Post by tomsonsllc »

I've been looking for cheats to make the game experience more "fun". I've played Suikoden 5 many times legit and that isn't important to me. I abuse Suikoden 1, 2, and 5 as well as the FF series with 6, 7, 8 and 10. Only Suiko game I hate is 4, man did they screw up with that pirate game. I like to use codes like being able to upgrade weapons as many times as I want from the start, as long as I earn the money, and unlock teacher skill limitations. I love to grind/train my party and I am dying for some codes. I like to open my game up in a way.

I have GameShark 2, v1.1 and I cannot find anything. And lord help me if I learn to convert codes ever. I lost my codebreaker many moons ago.

Can someone help a poor nooby? :( I want to play Suiko V badly. Don't say don't cheat please (to each his own). I already got a Suiko II game going legit (again). I love pushing the wall and training my party to level 40 and than dying to go back to Kyaro and beating the piss out of the captain. Stupid traitor! Anyways, back on point. Anyone got cheats? Or any help for my lost-ness.

Thank You!
tomsonsllc

Re: Cheating (please help)?

Post by tomsonsllc »

Nothing?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Codebreaker is pretty cheap if you're desperate. i'm sure you saw the codebreaker thread already...
tomsonsllc

Post by tomsonsllc »

KFCrispy wrote:Codebreaker is pretty cheap if you're desperate. i'm sure you saw the codebreaker thread already...
It is cheap? Where!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

hmm i just looked online and see some strange prices, but i got my for about $12 with shipping back in the day.