Save with Euram

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Gadwin

Save with Euram

Post by Gadwin »

I'm currently looking for a save (PAL/US) with Euram. Actually, just before he becomes a star of destiny. But I couldn't find it. So...
Sagiri

Re: Save with Euram

Post by Sagiri »

What's that?
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

He wants someone who got a Save file with Euram instead of Eresh so he can use him/see the credits with him, i guess.
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Oh, I see. I think it was something about rebuiling Rainwall or something with him at the end.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

im really curious how many people actually go for Eurium.. hes just such a huge douchebag that i would think just about anyone who has a choice would pick Eresh instead. I never even used the kid but i still picked her instead =P
Rooks

Post by Rooks »

There is no reason to pick him from a gameplay standpoint. You not only miss Eresh, but the Sacred Oath epic skill as well, the Prosperity hat, and a great place to make money.

But Euram's recruitment scene is interesting. Personally, I think it is more well done than Snowe's from SIV. Euram's Portrait changes as well, and he has an epiphany of sorts.
Humphrey Mintz
Location: Rotherham, England. Originally Kirkcaldy, Scotland.

Post by Humphrey Mintz »

I actually really like Euram haha. He's so pathetic, I feel sorry for him. And I always find the bad guys who fail constantly in a comedic way amusing but I got Eresh this playthrough purely for the Prosperity Hat and Sacred Oath Epic. =P
"Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the King" - Zombie, Suikoden

"All this killing... in front of a children!" - Mathiu Silverburg, Suikoden

"ᵍËMᵐʰ" - Futch, Suikoden II
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Haha, Humphrey. I thought he was pathetic, too.
mpieco

Post by mpieco »

Rooks wrote:There is no reason to pick him from a gameplay standpoint. You not only miss Eresh, but the Sacred Oath epic skill as well, the Prosperity hat, and a great place to make money.
This is partly correct. You won't get the Sacred Oath epic (important) or Eresh (not important at all), but you can still use that underground area to make great money and get all the OTHER items.

Simply go down with Eresh, but refrain from entering the last room. You can get all the other items, you can fight all the enemies you want and gain all the money you want. As long as you don't enter the last room (and instead, go ALL the way back up to the top), you will not recruit Eresh, and she'll leave your party.

This game is essentially made so that you should at least play through it twice. While I do think getting the Sacred Oath epic (and the Blood Armor from the rare encounter in that throne room specifically) is a great thing, it only needs to be done ONCE. Otherwise, any subsequent playthrough, you should be getting Euram. Because Eresh is not worth it--at all. You already have mages that are much better than her anyway (Zerase, Levi). She adds nothing to your team, story-wise or gameplay wise. At least Euram closes out something story-wise (and I'm always a sucker for story).

GO EURAM!!

(To the OP, sorry, I don't have the save you want).