The flow of time in Suikoden V

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
wilikas

The flow of time in Suikoden V

Post by wilikas »

I must wait a 'day or two' according to the walkthrough I am using to aid me in the recruitment of Linfa, i have slept at an inn countless times but the days don't pass, how can you 'wait a day or two' in Suikoden V?

*edit* Used the SuikoSource Recruitment Guide, I don't need to wait a day, I just need to progress the story until Lym's coronation.

Giant onoes, I checked the walkthrough to see when Lym's coronation was, and it is not in there!! Have I already passed it and somehow messed up my game? I've just left Sabel (heading to that mountain to stop that Bandit Prince fellow), i've played cards with her in Estrise and talked to her in Yashuna Village, she will not show up in the Raftfleet in...
wilikas

Re: The flow of time in Suikoden V

Post by wilikas »

So no-one's recruited Linfa? or knows how to 'wait a day' in Suikoden V? Excellent.
DawnRune

Post by DawnRune »

If you're not sure if you're seen the coronation yet, you haven't gotten that far. It's very obvious when it happens, so you'll know about it, trust me.

Sound like you'll be fine, but yeah, Linfa takes a while to recruit...
wilikas

Post by wilikas »

Well, i'm not sure, i've just beaten Roy in a duel at the moment, but thanks for the help.
DawnRune

Post by DawnRune »

Alright, I just looked it up, and yeah, if you're at Sable, you're not quite there yet. Close, though, so you may want to check Raftfleet after each story event from now on. You haven't missed her yet. ^_^
wilikas

Post by wilikas »

I just got her, you were right, the coronation was very close!