Recruitment Troubles

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kuarah

Recruitment Troubles

Post by kuarah »

Hi all, long time player and watcher of the boards but first time registering and posting!

I just finished my visit to Sauronix Castle and am on my way to the Forest. However I realize I'm missing 3 characters I should have had by now: Moroon, Meroon, and Zegai.

Zegai isn't in Lunas forest, I've went there with Takamu, Urda, and Isato. I'm not sure where he is now.

I had the scene where Maroon talked to Moroon in Baska, then I went to Beaver Lodge and talked to Meroon, she just keeps saying the same thing about the home being burned to a crisp and she wished Mor knew. I've tried talking to both with every beaver I've recruited and I get the same thing.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, just wondering if anyone knew what I'm doing wrong.
Redheim

Re: Recruitment Troubles

Post by Redheim »

You can ask your question here.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... =43&t=5829

I know you're new to posting here and all, and are trying to get your post count up. But you still should be sure to look around before creating a topic like this. :D Welcome to the Forums.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.