How do we find Large Statues?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
YuberEightfold

How do we find Large Statues?

Post by YuberEightfold »

As we know that we can decorate our castle by putting statues,pots,bonsai or even paintings..

Base of tower (Retso's restaurant) - 2 Bonsai
Base of tower (Elevator near infirmary) - 2 Statues
Lv. 1 (Shops) - 1 Statue
Lv. 2 (Prince Room) - 2 Paintings,1 Bonsai,1 Pot

Lv. 2 (Outside Prince's Room) - LARGE Statue

I tried to look into Bastan's(our Appraiser) shop,but there's no Large statue available for purchase.
So how exactly do we find Large statue?

NOTE:Angel Statue is NOT a Large Statue
Let our Mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our Authority, as powerful as the Sun,
be revealed to the entire world !!! ...
-Queendom of Felena
King Krimson

Re: How do we find Large Statues?

Post by King Krimson »

I think you can get them from those blue dragons? Salamanders? also you know those horse monster things up in the Ashtwal mountains? (sorry for bad spelling) They sometimes drop "Statue?"'s aswell and i think its the Large statue and is later revealed to be called "serpent statue" if memory serves me right ^^
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1542/banner2bq6.gif

Luc - "then your definition of freedom is the ability to walk around a giant cell with an invisible leash around your neck"
YuberEightfold

Post by YuberEightfold »

Concentration huh? I've fnisih the game thrice and always try to concentrate on it. But I guess I just have to find out where to get it :p
Let our Mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our Authority, as powerful as the Sun,
be revealed to the entire world !!! ...
-Queendom of Felena
Rune

Post by Rune »

You also get three from winning the Arshtat, Ferid, and Lymsleia pieces from checkers (one for each piece). These pieces can only be found in hard mode.