900k for Gold??

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
YuberEightfold

900k for Gold??

Post by YuberEightfold »

i've heard a rumour regarding trade.. they say that it's possible for a skyrocket in Haud Village,and it will be 900k/gold.. but we have to store golds in the storage..had anyone ever experienced this before??
-Gerry
Let our Mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our Authority, as powerful as the Sun,
be revealed to the entire world !!! ...
-Queendom of Felena
Redheim

Re: 900k for Gold??

Post by Redheim »

O_o No.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

The trading guide on gamefaqs says:

"In 110 hours of gameplay, I never saw the Gold event, and only got the
Sweets rumor during times when I had no access to Rainwall.

However, from info I've been sent, it seems if you get a "No rumor" event at a
normal marketplace, you can then go ask Sairoh and his rumor will mention
personal accessories being all the rage in Haud, and Gold + Silver will be
900k there. (Thanks to Elairz for this info)

I've also read some speculation that having a large number of Gold + Silver in
your warehouse increases the likelihood of the Gold rumor event. This seems to
fit with my own experience, as I never had Gold in my warehouse, but I did have
lots of Fruit and Sugar in it when I got the Sweets rumor event.
"
YuberEightfold

Post by YuberEightfold »

The trading guide on gamefaqs says:

"In 110 hours of gameplay, I never saw the Gold event, and only got the
Sweets rumor during times when I had no access to Rainwall.

However, from info I've been sent, it seems if you get a "No rumor" event at a
normal marketplace, you can then go ask Sairoh and his rumor will mention
personal accessories being all the rage in Haud, and Gold + Silver will be
900k there. (Thanks to Elairz for this info)

I've also read some speculation that having a large number of Gold + Silver in
your warehouse increases the likelihood of the Gold rumor event. This seems to
fit with my own experience, as I never had Gold in my warehouse, but I did have
lots of Fruit and Sugar in it when I got the Sweets rumor event.
"
Have you tried it before? Cause I've tried putting Gold+Silver in my storage(I have about 60+ of them in my storage). But I don't seem to understand why there's no rumour about it in Haud. I have wait for about 20hours for it. xD xD xD
Let our Mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our Authority, as powerful as the Sun,
-Queendom of Felena
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Well, appearently the chance for this event to happen is super low. No, haven't seen it yet, but haven't tried it, though.
YuberEightfold

Post by YuberEightfold »

I see.. Ok,wish me luck.. Thx for your help!
-Queendom of Felena
bluemoonkiller

Post by bluemoonkiller »

This is real. It happened to me. Swear to god. I had around 20 fruit, veggies, and salt in my warehouse and no gold. I had sold all my gold at Haud right before the beaver lodge event. Went to war room after beaver lodge burned then went tradin. No rumors at dwarf camp or raftlfleet so I went to sairoh. He said personal accesories in Haud. I walk in and it literally made my jaw drop. I raced around and got all the extra I could and made over 3 million. It seemed to me that I sold over 30 gold at once. I don't know how to get beer, wine, sake, gold craftwork etc but i always trade lots of one thing at once and it shows up. But I the next rumor I had gold craftwork. So however u get that I believe is when the price jumps. I promise u its real. Im playin it for the 2nd time now. At Twilight forest and have sold 3 groups of over 30 gold and no gold c-work or Haud craze yet. Ive tried with over 30 w chuck when i sold and tried with 9 with chuck and no gold c-work. Im not gona stop trying to see it again. It would make you game time free from the gay running trips and focus solely on gameplay.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

all the myths about triggering the event is BS. it is simply a random event and i've come across it several times in my playthroughs. there is ALWAYS an active rumor, so you can never "trigger" one by talking to any trader. asking a trader about a rumor simply tells you what the active rumor is, but you can easily identify the rumors by just seeing the prices when trading. The Haud Gold rumor may not be seen by a lot of players if they don't actively use Haud in their "trading route" because it's one of the few rumors that only affect 1 location. but that means if you don't see any price jumps or reductions while trading, there's a good chance it's the Gold rumor for Haud.

btw in my multiple playthroughs i have noticed the Gold rumor often comes just after visiting Sable (and it can come back later, of course). my hunch is that some rumors are unlocked from certain game events AND that by trading properly in the rumor, you get to unlock the "upgrade" item.
stemquin

Post by stemquin »

Sairoh will say " I've heard that personal accessories are all the rage in hold village". all the other rumors will say "there are no rumors at this time". I tried to attach a screen shot but it says the file is too big 900k a pop
stemquin

Post by stemquin »

stemquin

Post by stemquin »