Problems recruiting

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
VincentPrice

Problems recruiting

Post by VincentPrice »

Hey guys,

I registered solely for asking this question as no Gamefaqs guide (or the one on this site) has been able to help me and I didn't find an answer using the search function.

When I go into Raftfleet, with or without Lun, I don't find Subala anywhere. I've been trying since Lordlake's been revived, I've just won the battle of Lelcat and still no sign of her. She's supposed to be on the platform north of the inn, with the savepoint but the only non-NPC is that guy who keeps complaining girls won't talk to him.
Am I missing something? Am I at completely the wrong spot?

Another difficulty is Zunda. I have found her, I have a window set in my inventory but all she says is "You're interfering with my work, human." Again, what am I missing here?

I hope you guys can help.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Problems recruiting

Post by KFCrispy »

if you've actually read any guide, you'd know that Zunda doesn't care about your Window Sets.
besides that, it sounds like you're in the middle of some quest so you can't recruit most characters.
also, did you meet Subala without Lun in your party? you may have meet her before bringing Lun.