Lyon, costume question.

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Umino

Lyon, costume question.

Post by Umino »

Vague topic name, I know, I know. Also, this will contain some spoilers if people do decide to care about little details. 8D

Anyhow, without further ado. I was just wondering when Lyon and the Prince put on their incognito outfits (You know, the ones you see for the first them when you do the side-mission with Oboro), does Lyon actually have a manteau cape thing?

The only reference I can/could find, is the art book one. And you don't see her back-side, so I'm wondering if it's a manteau, or if she actually has a hood for, well, her head. I don't have my game nearby me (I'm on a holiday. Of all times, go figure.) And I kinda need to know this for cosplaying reasons.

So any help regarding the issue would be appreciated. Be it a screenshot or a simple confirmation if she has it or not.
highwind44029

Re: Lyon, costume question.

Post by highwind44029 »

The first time would be in the East Palace after Sol-Falena was conquered, if I'm not wrong. The next one would be at Rainwall, with the Oboro thing, and then Lelcar (with Kyle in the Viktor outfit!)

I did some Google search, and I found this pic:
http://tinyurl.com/6x6v69

It's too small and she doesn't have her back turned, so I don't know if that would help.
Umino

Re: Lyon, costume question.

Post by Umino »

Yeah, I know where they are. And before going on a holiday, I managed to play up until the side-mission with Oboro, but there she doesn't have the cape. And for the life of me, I can't recall if she does get it later on, during the plot.

My Google-fu turns up the same image(s) you found, and they're of no help, sadly. Seeing she only wears her clothing there, while I just need to know about her silly hood.

As shown here, it looks VERY similar to the one the prince has, hood-wise. But without seeing her back, I just don't know:
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lyon4fm5.jpg