Those elemental terrains once put, won't go away right?

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
gildedtalon

Those elemental terrains once put, won't go away right?

Post by gildedtalon »

I just read here

http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php/topic,1269.0.html
3. Elements
--Standing on an elemental tile of the same element increases the damage you do by about 50% and cuts the damage you take by 33%. Standing on the elemental tile that you are weak to cuts your damage about 50% and makes you take 33% more.
--The Elemental Superiority is: Earth > Lightning > Water > Fire > Wind > Earth. So A Fire Innate is "weak" to Water and such.
--If you stand on a tile of the same element, you gain 20% MHP Regen. On an opposite tile, you lose 20% MHP a turn (Can’t kill). DL wise, elements come into play on runes, or if you let the elements of the ST opponents create tiles.
--Panels last for 5 turns (Against average speed) after the moment they are cast.
Only lasts for 5 turns? :evil:
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Antimatzist

Re: Those elemental terrains once put, won't go away right?

Post by Antimatzist »

Yeah, after some time, they vanish. The exception of this are tiles that are Elemental from the very beginning.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Nope. From my experience others vanish whilst others don't. I noticed if you cast a spell either using a Rune or from your equipment, it will stay till the battle ends. Those who vanish are those coming from Unite Attacks, like Wind element from Double Sword Attack.

I might be wrong though, but it's just what I saw.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

Those from unites and spells (except those similar to the beads) vanish, iirc. I forgot about the magic sword effect, does it vanish too? I guess so.
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Wolkendrache wrote:Those from unites and spells (except those similar to the beads) vanish, iirc. I forgot about the magic sword effect, does it vanish too? I guess so.
Magic Sword lasts for 2-3 moves only.

But Elemental Spirit's Magic Sword effect is permanent.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Elements from "fighting" spells (any spell with a direct effect on characters) will go away after a couple turns, but the spells and beads that only lay down terrain seem to remain forever. Not sure about Magic Sword's tiles, but I'll try to pay attention when I play again.