himurokoken wrote:I doubt they'd be offended that a group of American fans took the time to make up a list of comments
A bunch of "english speaking" fans. We're not all American
nephlabobo wrote:My votes - 1, 2, 9, 11, 12, 27, 29
And if I may respectfully submit a question - can we ask about data transfer from another Suikoden game? Either from S3 or S4?
1. When will you go past Suikoden III on the timeline and why have you been avoiding it?
2. Are any of you making the story according to Murayama's wishes? Did he leave the team all of his Suikoden notes (the offiicial timeline, the ending to the series, where he wants the series to go;etc) he had made before leaving?
8. Are you planning any more side story games like the Gaidens or Rhapsodia?
9. Is there a planned release date for Suikoden I and II on the PSP for North America or Europe? Also, we've wanted Suikogaiden's I and II for the longest time. Is there a chance that we might have those as features in a limited edition release of North America and European Suikoden V? Thanks!
13. Are you already working on Suikoden VI and how far is the development of the game?
14. Is the timeline of Suikoden IV and Rhapsodia ever going to connect with the main Suikoden timeline? Right now they feel like side stories.
16. Do you visit Suikoden fans' forum to acquire their feedback?
25. I heard rumours that they are planning to release an updated Encyclopaedia from a while back. Is the project real?
27. Any plans to release Suikoden related goodies (artbooks, encyclopedia, etc.) in North America?
29. Suikoden III's Trinity Sight System was a genius way to tell a story. Are you going to use a similar plot device system in future Suikoden's? If perfected, Suikoden will have no equal.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest