Camille in Suikoden V??

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
108 Stars X

Post by 108 Stars X »

Well if thats camile then she'd gotta be like 11 or 12 atleast coz in Japan its not rare to see children of the said age as fighting characters
Yeah too bad the girl doesn't look 11 or 12 =( I was really hoping it would be her shes a cool character.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

I personally thought that girl was one of the Queen's Guard, with the black and gold clothing.
strider tag

Post by strider tag »

by the way , after suiko1 , camille became one of the 6 generals . If suiko5 is set between 1 and 2 , then it makes no sense , unless they do as in suiko2 where you could choose between kasumi or valeria .
Fuma

Post by Fuma »

strider tag wrote:by the way , after suiko1 , camille became one of the 6 generals . If suiko5 is set between 1 and 2 , then it makes no sense , unless they do as in suiko2 where you could choose between kasumi or valeria .
Actually, Suikoden V is most probably going to be set before Suikoden I and after the Succession Wars.
Formerly True Wind Bearer AKA Sir Spam-a-lot.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

hey look! Lorelai is in this one! Which means.. It is BEFORE part 1!!! Lorelai couldn't be THAT old when she looks so young in part 1 and 2

I'm guessing...
Nick Bruiser
Fuma

Post by Fuma »

Nemesis wrote:hey look! Lorelai is in this one! Which means.. It is BEFORE part 1!!! Lorelai couldn't be THAT old when she looks so young in part 1 and 2
I has been officially said that Suikoden V will occur before the Gate Rune Wars, ergo, before Suikoden I.
Formerly True Wind Bearer AKA Sir Spam-a-lot.
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

Fuma wrote:
Nemesis wrote:hey look! Lorelai is in this one! Which means.. It is BEFORE part 1!!! Lorelai couldn't be THAT old when she looks so young in part 1 and 2
I has been officially said that Suikoden V will occur before the Gate Rune Wars, ergo, before Suikoden I.
its never been confirmed to be before SI...altho there are clues to it...but those same clues could make it between SI and SII...

but since Georg and Lorelai both wear thier SII outfits im thinking its right after SI...
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

josiskrazy wrote:
Fuma wrote:
its never been confirmed to be before SI...altho there are clues to it...but those same clues could make it between SI and SII...

but since Georg and Lorelai both wear thier SII outfits im thinking its right after SI...
NO really, it IS confirmed to be before S1.

The younger Lorelai,Killey and Georg are also a dead giveaway.
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

Wraith wrote:

that really doesnt confirm anything becuz Konami hasnt said such...but i see your point.
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

josiskrazy wrote:
Wraith wrote:

that really doesnt confirm anything becuz Konami hasnt said such...but i see your point.
I'm not saying that the fact that their younger is prove of it being before S1. Konami HAS stated that it is before S1. The actual timeline ,however, hasn't.

It wil probably be 5-10 years before S1.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Wraith wrote:I'm not saying that the fact that their younger is prove of it being before S1. Konami HAS stated that it is before S1.
Do you have a source for this?
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:
Wraith wrote:I'm not saying that the fact that their younger is prove of it being before S1. Konami HAS stated that it is before S1.
Do you have a source for this?
...you mean they havn't?

Damn liars..

Anyway its still extremely obvious that it is before S1. Now I will ahve to say that Georg,Killey and Lorelai being younger is proof.

I mean unless they found a way to travel in time or found a youth potion it will be before S1.

[spoiler]Also, Georg will kill teh Queen of Falena( be this the mother of the tenkai or a succesor later in the game) and that happened before S1.[/spoiler]
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

I know, and I agree with you. It's pretty obvious that the game will take place before SI. It's just that, to my knowledge, Konami haven't said so themselves.
Hknight

Post by Hknight »

josiskrazy wrote:
Fuma wrote:

Did Georg had the eye patch in SII?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

no,he did not have the eye patch in suiko 2