Sun, Dawn, Dusk, Night.

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

4 months??? I thought at least another year....
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

He's on about the Japanese release in February.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I don't want to wait a year, but if it means the game will be more developed, and overall a better game, then it'll be worth it.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

If it gets released in America earlier I'l import it :) .
Harmonian Bishop Sasarai

Ideas

Post by Harmonian Bishop Sasarai »

:idea: Since the Blue Moon Rune transforms you into a vampire maybe one of the dusk,dawn,or sun runes will transform you into a werewolf. And the night rune allows creatures of the night to exist(such as vampires,skeletons,etc.) so maybe the sun rune allows creatures of the day or otherwise humans to exist. Just a thought.
(First post by the way.)
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Congrats on your first post!

That could be possible, and I thought of that when I heard of the Sun Rune, but the Queen has it, and it has pretty destructive powers. I don't know if that's going to be the case with this rune. It may be the Rune of Dawn, or maybe even dusk. At this point, we just don't know. But also remember, even though in the real world, everything has an antithesis, it's not always that way in the Suikoden world. So, there may never be a rune like that.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV