Strategist?

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Don't forget about their mother, too. It would be cool if their parents are shown eventually, but most of the characters of Suikoden either don't have one parent to be seen, or don't have both. There are some exceptions, however. I doubt highly that we'll ever see Odessa and Mathiu's parents.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
EmOpUnKbOi

Post by EmOpUnKbOi »

well, isn't lucretia the name of the strategist? that sounds like more of a feminine name to me.
so give me all your poison and give me all your pills
and give me all your hopeless thoughts that make me ill
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Yes. Lucretia is a woman.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

Was'nt there a theory out there about Lucretia ding her hair blonde to cover up her "supposed" natural red hair. Since most Silverburgs have red hair there could be a possibility that she is a Silverburg, but hides if for some reason.

Though for a less far-fetched theory, Lucretia is just a pupil of a world-reowned school (maybe she's from Soledt Academy) or she's a Silverburg student.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

I thought most Silverburgs had dark brown hair..Mathiu, Odessa, Leon, Albert, and Elenor all had dark brown hair. I think Caeser was just an anomally. Possibly, Albert and Caeser's father had red hair. But, I doubt Lucretia is a Silverburg. Silverburgs don't seem to take to hiding much. Even Mathiu was out in the open teaching kids an orphanage where he could easily be found. They are certainly isolationist, but never really hud much.
Belle

Post by Belle »

I could've sworn Odessa and Albert were redheads (well, purplish-redhead in Albert's case). Mathiu's hair looked plain ol' brown to me.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

Actualy I thought she had died her hair green, hence the little bit of green hair you can see.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

Odessa was a red-head. And Albert's is reddish brown, so not only half the Silverberg's have Dark Brown hair so that proves nothing.

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Oops...Odessa and Albert's hair looked pretty brown to me in their portraits. Well, doesn't really matter. I seriously doubt Lucretia is a Silverburg.
Iku

Post by Iku »

yup your right it was green. to me she looks KArayan wwith her blonde hair and dark skin alos ive seen a pic of her in surrounded by enemies with the hero perhaps she can fight oh and onelast things her assitiants ive heard form SARS are her eyes and ears alomost her spies
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I honestly doubt that the strategist would take on a fighting role, Iku. Partially because they never have and more so because their skills could be put to better use outside of hand to hand combat.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Iku

Post by Iku »

well wouldnt it be useful and i never said that she was gonna be a palyable character but it looked that way (anyway it would be fun and different and i for one like the idea she could do both )
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Iku wrote:well wouldnt it be useful and i never said that she was gonna be a palyable character
Oh, I'm well aware that you never said that she was going to be a playable character, but none the less it wouldn't really be useful when she would probably be fairly useless on the battle field combat-wise.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Iku

Post by Iku »

yeah well when i was playing suikoden 2 i always thought that id be cool if you could use Shu and anyway i used even tuta who wasnt a very good fighter. Stratagist would find it useful to have combat experiance
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Haha, you seem determined to start an arguement here, Iku.