Georg is the villain ?

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
kelvingarinkz

Georg is the villain ?

Post by kelvingarinkz »

if you watch the trailer which shows Rion saying to a man that she knows he is the one who has put the "powder of nightmares" on the previous night banquet dinner [ 05.25 ]
i think that the man is Georg, by looking at his outfit, he really looks like him
and another thing, from that point until the collosieum scene, Georg has dissappeared
also, the scene where the stars gather : For Victory, Georg is not there with them

so how if he is on Zelase side who opposes the Queen
but later on he and Zelase join the Prince to fight another side [ Marlscarl ] who has another very bad intention on Falena, maybe to destroy or colonize it
since his and Zelase's aim which is to " kill you [ most probably the Queen ] and give that rune [ whatever True Rune Arshetat bears at that moment ] to whom it belongs [ the Prince ? ] " has been accomplished, they join forces with the Prince.

well, it is just my speculation since Georg is said to be involve in the assasination of Arshetat Falanas but if he has joined forces with the Prince before he kills the Queen [ or maybe the Queen turns out to be the last boss ] isn't that Lorelai and Killey also Viki and Jeane who are most probably to be appeared in the game also involve in the assasination of the Queen of Falena ?

well, that doesn't really make him to be the villain but at least he was in the Prince's opposing side during the rouges attack
kelvin loves suikoden
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

That's actually looks like one of the assassins that appears behind the queen throughout the trailer.
I hope everything is going delicious.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

but the man also have black hair, wears some kind of bandanna and i think that he's holding a sword instead of claw

well, i may be wrong ><
:oops:
kelvin loves suikoden
Mercantir

Post by Mercantir »

Well, one thing to remember is that the trailer isn't set in stone, and it's just a promotional tool, not anything solidly from the game. Producers will pointedly stitch bits and pieces of scenes together in order to get the viewer to assume things about the products--the viewer being both us and rival gaming companies.

So, just because Georg isn't seen in certain points in the video, don't jump to conclusions that he's the bad guy ^_^

Also, at 6:12, you can see Georg in the background with other supposed SoD, in a small hut-like place.
well, it is just my speculation since Georg is said to be involve in the assasination of Arshetat Falanas but if he has joined forces with the Prince before he kills the Queen [ or maybe the Queen turns out to be the last boss ] isn't that Lorelai and Killey also Viki and Jeane who are most probably to be appeared in the game also involve in the assasination of the Queen of Falena ?
I had you until "isn't that Lorelai and etc." WHAT?

An interesting theory, but if it has anything to it, it's most likely a, "well, Hero5, I tried to give you the throne but royally failed. How about you clean up my mess and I'll sulk around behind you?"
Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

kelvingarinkz wrote:but the man also have black hair, wears some kind of bandanna and i think that he's holding a sword instead of claw

well, i may be wrong ><
:oops:
How can you tell the color of his hair? It's extremely dark during that scene and his head is sloping. All you can see is some sort of ribbon/bandana, which the assassins wear as well. Finally, since the Suikoden Logo is covering that weapon, we can't assume if it's a sword or a claw.
I hope everything is going delicious.
boosty

Post by boosty »

everybody is saying that marlscarl(believed to be bad guy) is from another country etc., but if you watch the video at the end it is his voice that says their purpose is to produce 1000 years of peace for falena, so i think its safer to assume that hes a falenan general gone the other way, sorta the opposite of klaus and kiba. Sorry, i know thats random, but i saw the word marlscarl in one of the responses.
Though i dont think it was Georg. At the moment its too darn hard to say what hes going to be like. It shows him usually on the good guys side, but if the queen is evil, and her son is fighting her, then maybe his father will be on his mothers side, so therefore Georg kills good friend+ his woman. Since we cant properly correlate the sequence of events seen in the trailer, its a possibility.
killey

Post by killey »

So was Georg in falena before or after the succession war?
skymansxeno

Post by skymansxeno »

After the war of succession. We don't when it was in between that and II when Georg joins Hero II's army.
Rai-Jin

Post by Rai-Jin »

I think it could possibly be that Georg actually tried to poison the Queen (If thats him in the scene) cause he knows shes really evil. But Rionne who is young and naiv and just wants to do her job, blames him for it.
bla
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Taking a closer look at the pictures, the crouching figure is an "assassin." I can see the same type of sleeve, and the way the blade simply extends out of the sleeve (without the hands being visible) identifies with the "assassins."