HeroV's Relationship With Suikoden II's Protagonists

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
chou-kunoichi

Post by chou-kunoichi »

Ah.. Ok! So Genkaku has a lot of Techniques to teach Roui and Nanami about the Tonfa and the Nunchaku... But we cannot tell all about the what happened next to their generations. yah?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

chou-kunoichi wrote:Ah.. Ok! So Genkaku has a lot of Techniques to teach Roui and Nanami about the Tonfa and the Nunchaku... But we cannot tell all about the what happened next to their generations. yah?
I dont understand... please rephrase the question
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

hero V can't be genkaku because Genkaku sealed away the bright shield rune 30 years be fore sII the means georg and heroV would both not be born
Joveeno

Post by Joveeno »

Humphrey wrote:hero V can't be genkaku because Genkaku sealed away the bright shield rune 30 years be fore sII the means georg and heroV would both not be born
Yep. Right. Assume Genkaku is about 60 years when he passed away, that would be his 30s when he sealed the Bright Shield Rune. So, he would be too old to look as young as HeroV. But there's a possibility that we will see Genkaku, as he was expelled from his country (I forgot which one, Jowston or Highland, but I presume it's Jowston?).
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yeah, it was Jowston. It seems as if he went to Kyaro and settled down immediately after being exiled.