Characters you would like to see again

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Ska_Kitti

Post by Ska_Kitti »

That'd be awesome if GS5 were about Han and Genkaku. I'd like to see Han in his prime.
"Oh my! A giant woman."
"What did you just call me?"
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

It would be nice if they done a selective 8 charcters like they done in 2. Say since we can't have Mazus or Crowley because of the same stars or luc and ted also because of the same stars then we should be able to choose one or the other. Say when it comes down to choosing one or the other you can pick one and the other joins the losing side like out of revenage for your decision only to be beaten by you and the ones you like better. But like I said it should only come down to those few special people who everyone know
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
LunasMeow

Post by LunasMeow »

I don't know about not being able to get a character because of the same star thing. Wasn't there a time when people from Suikoden I had to change stars in Suikden II depending on your choice of Kasumi or Valeria and which animals you picked?
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

I think I will like to see Flik, Victor and Riou again.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

LunasMeow wrote:I don't know about not being able to get a character because of the same star thing. Wasn't there a time when people from Suikoden I had to change stars in Suikden II depending on your choice of Kasumi or Valeria and which animals you picked?
No, Kasumi and Valeria kept their original stars and Tomo took up the vacant star.
Hikusaak The Great

Post by Hikusaak The Great »

There is only ONE character that I want to see return in Suiko V, and that character is..... Sierra! :D She's cute, she's cool, she's got personality, and most of all, she is a kick-@ss, pale, slim and hot vampiress!

I hope Sierra returns in V, since she's hunderds of years old. I don't care if Nash is in V or not, I just want to see Sierra in it. Do you guys agree with me?
"War is like a game. The best nations wins, and the weak nations loses."
snowydust

Post by snowydust »

hi everyone, does anyone of u here watch the suikoden V official trailer? It seems for certain that this game will be better than suikoden iv.
Squee_McSquiggles

Post by Squee_McSquiggles »

Ooh, this is a bit of a toughie. I love Flik and Viktor, but I think their story is done now. After 4 games, I'll be quite dissapointed if Jeane and Viki don't show up, but them appearing is almost a given, unless Konami decides that they want to throw us for a loop. It'd get them slightly off the formula at least. I wouldn't mind seeing a return of Riou, Nanami and Jowy and/or Tir, but if they do come back, I think it would be best if they played a role similar to that of Tir in Suikoden II, but maybe a tiny bit easier to access. (Having to go through those woods all the way to Gregminister was a pain, especially when my game kept freezing about every third battle.) Maybe it'd be nice to see Gremio and Tir as a young child, I'd like to see more of the relationship there. I'd like to see Futch and Bright again, especially since Bright was so cool in the third game. I'd REALLY like to see Sierra return, she's one of my favorite characters and she could fit into nearly any timeline. Raura too like a previous poster said, maybe it'd be easier to learn things about Jeane by her friends than by her herself. And then maybe Wakaba or some kids from the Warrior's Village, or even possibly Rokkaku. And maybe Marley. I should stop posting before I list the entire cast of Suikoden II.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Who's Marley? Or do you mean Kahn?
Squee_McSquiggles

Post by Squee_McSquiggles »

Oops, yeah. I meant Kahn. I remembered him being referred to as "the Marley boy" and then couldn't remember what his first name was or if he was even listed as that on the battle screen/elsewhere.
Flik

Post by Flik »

Since my favorite part of the series was most definately Suikoden 2, any characters from that chapter would more than guarantee my purchase. (Ex. "Fliktor", Riou, Jowy, Genkaku, Han etc...). Jeane is definately one who I would like to learn more about and see more of in V. I would imagine that Viki would most likely be in it especially if it takes place around S1 or 2. More of Yuber & Pesmerga is something I would really like to see put into this story, as I think their place is the most mysterious and yet still left unexplained chapter. Overall though, the most enjoyable part of the Suikoden series is that somehow all the stories connect and characters you enjoy always seem to cameo one way or another regardless of the size of the part. If the hype is sizing up to how the game will truely come out, I think that most true fans of the series will be more than content with the turnout of the cast.
Hawksaber

Post by Hawksaber »

It never felt right when Leknaat never made an appearance to Lazlo in Suikoden IV... But, so far the returning characters factor looks at least somewhat promising, so I have high hopes.

I think it'd also be cool to see Morgan. If I recall correctly, he lost his sight in a gladiator fight in Felena, but if this game is based in between Suikoden 1 and 2 like people are speculating it to be, I doubt Morgan would return to the grounds where he lost his eyes...

Maybe some of the old bandits will make an appearance? :D
Last edited by Hawksaber on Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I can think of three times that Leeknat visited Lazlo.
I hope everything is going delicious.
peaceful_riou

Post by peaceful_riou »

I would love to see the past heros all in one...maybe not nessesarily in V but at least in one final battle or something! GO ALL HEROS GO!!! *jumps in the air*
~"Not everyone can be happy at the same time, but at least everyone may find happiness sometimes."~
Ska_Kitti

Post by Ska_Kitti »

:D GO THOMAS!
"Oh my! A giant woman."
"What did you just call me?"