About Suikoden V music

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

la mer was the only song in suikoden 4 that I absolutley despised....the ending credits song is the best song in suikoden 4
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

koolcblue wrote:I was happy when I head the "theme of moonlit night" in the S5 preview movie!! That song was in Suikoden 1 and 2, I'm glad it's back!! Anyone else notice this or is it only me??
Just to let you guys know, if the Moonlight Night track used in the Suikoden V video is indeed in the game, then that same version used in the video is included in the CD that comes with Suikoden Tactics. Also of note is a new "Theme of Narcissism" on there, which I can only assume will also be in Suikoden V.
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

That version of the "Theme of Narcissism" is in Suikoden Tactics. However, there will probably be an entirely new version of the "Theme of Narcissism" in Suikoden V, as with all the other games.
killbot1000

I just hope....

Post by killbot1000 »

I just hope the intro scene is cool, the one for 4 where it showed scenes from the game was reallllllly lame, i thought 3 was the best, 1 and 2 were good also, with the animeness, i really hope they do something like that again. Everytime i was stuck on 3, id put it in and watch that intro and id just want to play it all over again, perfect ^_^