Speculation on Official Info Announcement

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Something like this?

Just type [url=http://www.blog.konami.jp/gs/*]this[/url*], and remove the *'s.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

...so did anyone else have any sicknesses cured from reading King's third entry?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Who knows, I still have that bad aftertaste after what happened to my LE of Suikoden IV from last year.

Unless this package is miles better than that artbook and keychain package from before, I'll probably ignore the LE this time.
Basel

Post by Basel »

dragonmasterx on the Official Suikoden V Info thread wrote:P.S. I just found out that the pre-order bonus and the purchase of the first shipment bonus will be different. Pay attention, everyone! Many magazines will be on sale tomorrow. Be sure to check them out.
Could anyone post a link to a website where Suikoden fans can pre-order the 'limited edition' and 'first shipment bonus'?
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

Could anyone post a link to a website where Suikoden fans can pre-order the 'limited edition' and 'first shipment bonus'?
It's too early to worry about that.
---
King's comment about Lucretia's general mysteriousness and green forelocks leave hope for my earlier speculation about being the missing Silverburg, I think.

Those familiar with mixing of different colors, do you see any connection between red, green, and yellow?
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

Thanks for the translation of the "King's Blog dragon. I'm wondering who the artist is, he's doing a great job with the character designs. :D
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Yes, thanks for the translations DMX, they are very insightful.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Funny how he specifically talked about hair dye in the new Lucretia-centric entry.

Maybe she is the missing brother of Odessa and Mathiu after all.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

RageRune wrote:Thanks for the translation of the "King's Blog" dragon. I'm wondering who the artist is, he's doing a great job with the character designs.
The person who owns that blog (King) is the Character Designer for Suikoden V.
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Something tells me we may not see Jeane in this one. Lucretia doesn't look like a Silverberg at all (hope she's not). The hair-dye part makes me think she's going to alter her appearances once in a while during the game, maybe for spying jobs.

Yup. Lucretia certainly seems like a new version of Jeane.

Let's hope King at least tells us something more about her character.
[evil laugh here]
killey

Post by killey »

Jeane has been confirmed to an extent, check this topic:

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6240
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

THis might be a stupid question, but I cannot find this flash file on the official site. I dunno why I can't find it but I've looked all over the Suiko5 official site.Cna someonee give me the link to it?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

The whole site seems to be done in flash, although the page that SARS is referring to might be the top page. Who knows. It's best to ask him.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Dooz

Post by Dooz »

I think it makes more sence if the list of characters is in the characters section of the site.
SuikoCrimson108

Post by SuikoCrimson108 »

Yeah, I hope more characters should be confirmed in the blog.
Suiko.tk: Yet another Suikoden site.