the queen is bad ???

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
linkerman88

the queen is bad ???

Post by linkerman88 »

I forget where i see it ... it say that Queen of falena is a bad queen ... plz correct me if im wrong
BlueMoonRune... Shine ur Etenal Light upon the Weaklings ...
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

well, she could be under the control of the sun rune but it has been confirmed that she uses the sun rune to destroy some city or town{possibly her own kingdom} and she is laughing in a very evil way
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

For all we know Lordlake (the town she is said to destroy) could have been planning some sort of uprising or something, and she just happened to use certain...ahem...extreme measures of nipping it in the bud.
afi

Post by afi »

It will be the hero killing his own flesh and blood and georg volunteerily taking the blame for it. I hope that won't happen.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Turns out I was right about the uprising thing. Go me.
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

The Queendom has slave labour, not exactly a sign of a 'good' leader in rpg gaes but for the sake of getting true runes involved i would say that this true rune may have influnce over her more then she realises.
Sabrewulf

Post by Sabrewulf »

Maybe the rune is consuming her mental sanity.
afi

Post by afi »

Then, as a result she's going to be killed by georg or the hero ?? That sucks and cruel. It's the rune fault after all.
Sabrewulf

Post by Sabrewulf »

Life sucks and is cruel =)
That's why suikoden is different than most of the others RPGs
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

It's said that there's apparently a scene shows where the queen kind of loses it and goes berserk, so the theory of mind control with the rune does have some merit. It would be interesting to see the Hero get the rune if it did the same thing to him.
Purr.
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

Yes but if the hero gets this true rune will be it halfway or near the end of the game as Gerog does get exilled because of it. Either way this might be the only suikoden when the hero might spend the longest time without a true rune.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Seeing as there's three True Runes in this game (and possibly even more), I don't see why the Hero would spend a long amount of time without a True Rune. If not the Sun Rune, then the Rune of Dawn or the third Rune, which has yet to be named.
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

Shame if that was the case i was looking foward to a bigger challenge and a slight change in formula.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

In Suikoden Three, you couldn't use True Runes until the latter half of Geddoe's third chapter, so there was a change there. I don't think the formula has ever been consistent, since in the first and fourth games you couldn't use the full rune until the later parts, in the second game you never even actually used a True Rune (except for the Soul Eater), in the third game you could use the full rune once you got it, but it was very late in the game, and in the Gaidens you didn't get to use any True Runes. A new way to implement the True Runes into your party would be to not only give your group the True Rune early, but with all of the spells. Suikoden III was probably the most innovative, for many reasons. Firstly, the True Runes were mostly spoken of and never used until later, the Runes were each taken away in the fifth chapter, before you could really even test them out together, the fourth True Rune (True Earth) was introduced to your party very late, and it was only usable for one major boss, and the final True Rune was secretly around in the first two games on an ally, but never usable by the player, and now it was around once again, this time on the main antagonist.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

Jowy Atreides wrote:In Suikoden Three, you couldn't use True Runes until the latter half of Geddoe's third chapter, so there was a change there.
Would you offer me sympathy if I said I'm from europe which I am. :(