jeane queen

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
HiroRao

Post by HiroRao »

Well it's almost all but confirmed that Jeane,Jeane, and Jeane are three differnt people that are all sisters and look alike (Think Pokemon people ><)

But I know the truth... Jeane is acutally YUBER! Think about it! Dogs can sense evil! Yuber's true rune can spilt himself and he can hide is true rune like Luc! It all almost makes perfect sense! JEANE IS YUBER!
skymansxeno

Post by skymansxeno »

Boy...is that sarcasm I smell...
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

That would be an interesting twist for Konami to put in the plot...if Jeane really was Yuber. I kind of believe in the theory that all the Jeanes are sisters. Jeane's physical appearance doesn't look the same in all of the games. For instance, she looks extremely young in Suikoden 4, and has pure white hair. In Suikoden 3, she looks a bit older, and has silverish hair. Then again, Suikoden 3 is much farther in the future from Suikoden 4...
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

"Much younger"? I don't think she looks any younger at all. It's just that IV's artwork looks a tad more realistic than I's.
forever-zero

Post by forever-zero »

george prime kill the quenn of falena no???
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

forever-zero wrote:george prime kill the quenn of falena no???
Yes, Georg killed the queen of falena, but I suppose we should change that statement to Georg killed a Queen of Falena since we don't know if the queen that Georg killed and Queen Arshtat are one in the same.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I believe that the queen Gerog killed is not the one featured in Suikoden V. Konami wouldn't be stupid enough to make another suikoden game set in an odd timeline, would they? Look how the last one turned out...underdeveloped and made it's players pissed off beyond all recognition. I think that this queen is the latest Queen of Falena, and is (maybe) the successor of the Queen Gearg killed. A daughter, maybe? I hope this is set after Suikoden II, and they get the ball rolling again.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

hey, how about Jeane is Lady Syaries [ the Queen's sister ]
well, she lookslike Jeane after all ....
kelvin loves suikoden
jowy blight

Post by jowy blight »

yaaah that what i think

jeane is the queen

but what about george prime

we will see him in this suikoden or what

i hope to see him
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Georg has been a confirmed character for quite some time now. And Syaries really doesn't look like Jeane. For one thing she has the wrong hair colour.
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

IF Jeane was indeed the queen, wouldn't that make her character appearances in the games that followed seem pointless. A relation to Arshtat maybe, Jeane as the queen no way.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Black Knight Yuber wrote:IF Jeane was indeed the queen, wouldn't that make her character appearances in the games that followed seem pointless. A relation to Arshtat maybe, Jeane as the queen no way.
Perhaps Jeane is another sister.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I guess this would also mean that Jeane is Chris' mother, not to menion the cousin of everyone on Na-Nal since we're basing this on similarities(mainly the silver hair)

You all may be speculating, but even speculation requires that you have something to base it on. Silver hair is hardly something to base it on since there are plenty of characters in Suikoden that have Silver hair. This speculation is about as ingenious as someone saying that Flik is Futch's father, which wasn't that ingrenious, btw.
I hope everything is going delicious.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Suikox wrote:Fumi Ishikawa, the main designer for Suikoden 3, states in an interview included in Dengeki PS Vol 217 (Page 79) that, "She doesn't seem like she has aged at all, but she doesn't have a true rune." She then says, "Apparently, Jeane's family all have the same face."
Perhaps this is of some importance regarding Jeane and Arshtat Falenus.
jowy blight

Post by jowy blight »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:I guess this would also mean that Jeane is Chris' mother, not to menion the cousin of everyone on Na-Nal since we're basing this on similarities(mainly the silver hair)

You all may be speculating, but even speculation requires that you have something to base it on. Silver hair is hardly something to base it on since there are plenty of characters in Suikoden that have Silver hair. This speculation is about as ingenious as someone saying that Flik is Futch's father, which wasn't that ingrenious, btw.
Anna Lightfellow
Origin: Zexen
Position: None
Anna Lightfellow was the wife of Wyatt and mother of Chris Lightfellow. She met Wyatt when he was on the run from Howling Voice Guild members, and fell in love with him. Together they had Chris, but Wyatt had to leave Zexen and run away when the HVG began to catch up with him. She later died.
we know chris mother(you said jeane is her mother or what)