jeane queen

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Angelis_Taleria was being sarcastic; he doesn't actually believe that Anna Lightfellow is Jeane.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

Speculation is good.. but not when it keeps coming to crap like this, that doesn't even make sense. Common sense people.. please think before you post. Some other guy already posted something about Mike from Suikoden III... Ah the horror. He isn't even that much of a significant character.

Oh BTW, I have seen SuikoX, that place is being flooded way worse.. LOL. Poor SARS Admin.
siefer

Post by siefer »

Although not related to Jeane per say.

Viki is in Suiko V, for the ones who didn't notice, she's the one who speaks at the beginning of the trailer that was shown at TGS.

It's pretty safe to assume that Jeane will be in Suiko V since they found a way to put her in IV. Whether or not she will be a playable character...well...that is up for speculation.

As for the timeline...I would assume this is the time that Georg Prime "kills" the queen. He was already pretty old by Suiko II, and he doesn't look any older in Suiko V. I say "kill" loosely because sometimes the truth isn't what it appears to be.

~Siefer
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I think everyone forgot about these

Personally, I think rule 6 is the one most of the people here have been breaking.
I hope everything is going delicious.
chibi viki

Post by chibi viki »

nice intro for viki... as if to say: "Of course she's here too!" :P
Last edited by chibi viki on Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

chibi viki wrote:hmm... it's weird though... Georg in suiko 5 has an eye patch -- but georg in suikoden 2 doesn't...

character inconsistency maybe?
Or maybe he simply has style and personality. He had the eye patch during the Succession War, but not in the Dunan Unification War. I think he got tired of it, tis' all.
I hope everything is going delicious.