jeane queen

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
jowy blight

jeane queen

Post by jowy blight »

in the scan

the queen look like jeane.
i think the queen is jeane.

what you say?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I say aside from the grey/silver hair that she doesn't.

I also say this thread is a waste since we know it's not jeane.

Finally, I say grammar is your friend.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

They do look alike but Jeanne doesn't have the mark as that Queen did.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Black Knight Yuber wrote:They do look alike but Jeanne doesn't have the mark as that Queen did.
Nor does Jeane have blue eyes, also the entire structure of Jeane's face is dissimilar to the queen. The only thing they have in common is grey hair and similar sized assets.
I hope everything is going delicious.
afi

Post by afi »

She's the queendom of falena past queen. Or maybe the hero's ancestor.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

It likely isn't her but for once I think that would have been a good idea. It would have been a good way of bringing back/developing a character. This is also true since Jeane was in Suikoden V so the developers obviously aren't afraid to bring her back in the prequels (unlike Yuber and Pesmerga).
Spanish Seed

Post by Spanish Seed »

Oppenheimer wrote:It likely isn't her but for once I think that would have been a good idea. It would have been a good way of bringing back/developing a character. This is also true since Jeane was in Suikoden V so the developers obviously aren't afraid to bring her back in the prequels (unlike Yuber and Pesmerga).
You mean Suikoden IV, she and Viki are in all of them.
jowy blight

Post by jowy blight »

i am sorry for bad grramer because i am arabic boy and i am not very well in english.

i know there is something in that queen head but somebody think jeane have a family look like her so if this true i think that is jeane family queeen.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Spanish Seed wrote:You mean Suikoden IV, she and Viki are in all of them.
Yeah, that's what I meant, thanks. She's one of the few returning characters to Suikoden IV is what I was trying to say.

Edit: This will be an easy one to figure out anyway. Since there's bound to be a Jeane in Suikoden V, if she's on screen with the queen we'll know they're not the same.
Spanish Seed

Post by Spanish Seed »

Jeanne is like the franchise character. Making appearances in each SI-IV.
If she appears in 5, she just might be in all of the upcoming ones. Unless she dies or just gets written out. Same with Viki appearing in 1-4.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I agree. If Jeane (or Viki) aren't in the next game, then they will probably be cut out. I don't think the Queen and Jeane look at all the same. Although, in the screenshot, she does laugh the same way that Jeane does in the Japanese version. They make Jeane laugh a specific way, and the ueen laughs like she does. But also remember, what jeane looks like is not actually what she looks like. Her true form is only seen by Koroku in Suikoden III.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

if they were gonna scrap jeane and viki I dont think they wouldve put them in 4, I think they have a bunch of memoirs and storys from murayama and even though hes not apart of suikoden anymore, there still going with all his original ideas, there just written and created by different people now
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Very good points. My only problem, as I've said before, is that they don't have enough history to their background. I am hoping that all (or at least some) of their mysteries will be told in the next game. It seems like it will, with the rumor of Jeane looking like the Queen. They didn't have too much of a plot in the last two games, either. Especially Viki. She was just found on a birdge and asked if she wanted to come along. I'm sure that Viki will be back to teleport the Stars of Destiny, but Jeane's plot kind of drifted away. I liked the fact that she could actually be in battle, unlike Suikoden III. Also, Jeane and Viki don't really have scenes that show that they know each other. You would think that after four wars that fought in together that they would recognize each other. Hopefully, a scene like that will show in the next game. And, I have a hunch that there's more to the story of why they are in all of the same wars together. Maybe Jeane is from the same unknown village as Viki, and she's just trying to find her way home, too?
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I think jeanne wiped out vikis memory or something maybe in vikis home dimension

also theres plenty of scenes in all the games where viki thinks she remembers jeane, they are in the comment box and bath scenes
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Oh yeah...I remember the bath scenes! <~~~~Viki moment

I was too worried about leveling up my characters to do the bath scenes or plays in the games most of the time. But, now my memory recalls that one scene where Viki thinks she knows Jeane. In a way, though, I wish there were more of them embedded in the plot, not just an extra. Jeane is very mysterious, however, and she may not be as good as she seems.
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV