True rune

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
linkerman88

True rune

Post by linkerman88 »

Anyone know what are the True Rune in suikoden V ??? im intreasted in the hero's rune !!! =P
BlueMoonRune... Shine ur Etenal Light upon the Weaklings ...
afi

Post by afi »

Maybe it's the true rune of light??(sounds better than true sun rune).
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Duke

Post by Duke »

they should make a true haizyness rune or a true shadow rune
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It's interesting that you thought of that, because I've always thought there would be a True Rune governing shadows and haziness and stuff. I used to always think that Hanzo, the leader of the ninjas, would own this rune, for some reason. If not Hanzo, then possibly Kage. Those two ninjas seem to be in a class of their own, far above Kasumi, Watari, Ayame and the others.

This really sounds like it belongs in Future Suikoden Speculation and not the Suikoden V forum. I mean, nobody is really giving any evidence supporting their claims (myself included) and it doesn't really seem like it would fitting for Suikoden V more than any of the other speculated True Runes.
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

Jowy Atreides wrote:It's interesting that you thought of that, because I've always thought there would be a True Rune governing shadows and haziness and stuff. I used to always think that Hanzo, the leader of the ninjas, would own this rune, for some reason. If not Hanzo, then possibly Kage. Those two ninjas seem to be in a class of their own, far above Kasumi, Watari, Ayame and the others.

This really sounds like it belongs in Future Suikoden Speculation and not the Suikoden V forum. I mean, nobody is really giving any evidence supporting their claims (myself included) and it doesn't really seem like it would fitting for Suikoden V more than any of the other speculated True Runes.
I also thought of this, when I was considering that ordinary runes are born from true runes, and there are rune families, I thought "where does the hazy rune come from?" I thought Wind or something unimagintive like that... but the point is, perhaps we can predict future true runes by looking at existing runes and putting them into families.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

red sun rune ?
opposite of blue moon rune ... huehuehue :P
kelvin loves suikoden
SuikoCrimson108

Post by SuikoCrimson108 »

Red Sun Rune? I think True Light Rune is far better name than Red Sun Rune. But if it's name is Red Sun Rune, it could be the greater form of Sunbeam Rune then.
Suiko.tk: Yet another Suikoden site.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yes I agree! True light rune is better! :D they better use true light rune so I can have eternal bragging rights
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

Yeah the True Light rune much better. True Sun rune sound ok as well though.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

I doubt they will use True Light Rune because it sounds too close to the True Elemental Runes which have already been introduced. Sorry...
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

so couldnt they just call it "The Light Rune"? actually thats what I created, I never created the "true light rune" I created "The Light Rune"

anyway I think "The Light Rune" sounds better and I dont see why they wouldnt use it
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

IMO, 'Rune of Light' would sound even better. I personally think, aside from all the speculation, that they will actually be going for some Sun-themed true rune, judging by the runic-looking symbol behind the logo on the website. It looks kind of solar-esque.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yea rune of light would sound ALOT better then either of the previous choices
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

how bout taking the rune and giving it a little more like Eternal Light Rune or just Eternal Light.