Your Thoughts on Rhapsodia

Closed with the release.
koolcblue

Your Thoughts on Rhapsodia

Post by koolcblue »

I'm kind of anxious to hear what other peoples oppions are on Rhapsodia, so please post.

Here are my thoughts. I've played a few tactics games and wasn't to impressed. They had bland story lines and complicated battle systems. From those games I got the impression that tactic games are not about story line but more about battle. To tell you the truth I wasn't sure about buying Suikoden Tactics, but then I saw the PV and theres no question I think I will really like this game. Mostly because its part of the Suikoden series and also because I thought the graphics looked better than most tactic games. I think that I will really like this game.
-- CML --

Those Silverberg's always coming over unannouced...
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

People's opinions on Rhapsodia are in other posts, usually about a specific subject.

I'm looking forward to Rhapsodia, it's a nice "break" to the usual RPG style.
koolcblue

Post by koolcblue »

I see that ideas are spread around, but I thought it might be better to have them all on one post about the game and its elements as a whole? I'm really interested in seeing what other people think of it.
-- CML --

Those Silverberg's always coming over unannouced...
LGM

Post by LGM »

Its pretty evident that Suiko 4 and Rhapsodia aren't going to be connected to no. 5. I feel Rhapsodia is just a way of tying up any loose ends the game had. Plus Konamii gets to dip its toes into the SRPG market.

Well I guess that Rhapsodia's that up!
Doo-Doo-D-Doo, Doody-Doody-Doody-D-Do....
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

Has everyone checked out the third rhapsodia trailer.

Something I noticed was a little girl in green behind Brandeau and Edgar at about the 4.20 point. It's kind of ambiguous to me, but Brandeau seems to be entrusting who I assume is his daughter to Edgar maybe, and is depending on him. Something like that.

I don't want to start going down the path that the girl might be Kika. Maybe she might grow up to be Ornella for a somewhat twist in the story, we'll need to wait and see.