Who's responsible for Rhapsodia's music?

Closed with the release.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Who's responsible for Rhapsodia's music?

Post by dragonmasterx »

I really like the music that's been revealed so far. It seems like a major improvement from Suikoden 3 and 4.
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

i have a feeling Michiru Yamane will have some tracks on there...she has done music for Suikoden before (im not sure if she has done all 4)...plus the opening vocal track on the trailers sounds is similiar to the opening track she did for OZ...the opening tracks for both of them are amazing!!
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Razakin

Post by Razakin »

Probably the same team who did the music for Suikoden IV. Masahiko Kimura, Norikazu Miura and Michiru Yamane. Yamane and Kimura also did compose tracks for Suikoden III. Atleast Miura is confirmed to compose tracks for Rhapsodia. The music samples in Rhapsodia's website credits Miura.
Sasarai is cute

Post by Sasarai is cute »

After listening to the Suikoden 4 music I have decided it wasn't that bad at all.
Especially the battle themes and some of the more dramatic pieces have a typical, retro-suikoden style. The music played inside the ship was also nice in a way.

It's true that Suikoden 3 propably had some of the worst music of the games, but it also had some great music, like the army battle theme, the tension and crisis themes and the typical "preparing for battle" and "inspriation" music.
Suikoden 4 had some of the absolute worst peace of crap but overall that game had great music perfect for a Suikoden game. I think I judged the music too hard initally, because I hated the game.

I still hate for example the Middleport song.

It would be a really nice thing if the music in Rhapsodia (the tracks which aren't remasters of Suikoden 4 music, that is) and Suikoden 5 returned to the more ethnic roots of Suikoden music.
Those who fear dying deserves death.