Hero4

Closed with the release.
RageRune

Hero4

Post by RageRune »

I was thinking about Rhapsodia's timeline in the game and I was wondering if hero 4 was going to be in this game. then I thought that IMO that this game is after Suiko4's BAD ending where the hero had died from using the RoP.

So does anyone else think that the Hero will not be in this game and that the RoP might be given to someone else, or do you have any other specualtion to say that Hero 4 will be in Rhapsodia?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I'm fairly certain the Good ending is cannon, just as it was in Suikoden II, and even in the bad ending I believe Hero4 survived just exhausted from using the RoP
I hope everything is going delicious.
Mahiru

Post by Mahiru »

I think that he's well and kickin' butt somewhere. I don't think he's dead. He has a strong will and such qualities. And there is NO way I'm going to let him die anyway! :twisted:
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

its been confirmed that hero 4 will be in Rhapsodia
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

I still don't see why Hero4 could survive unleashing the rune so many times when it killed Glenn after only once.
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

Ramses wrote:I still don't see why Hero4 could survive unleashing the rune so many times when it killed Glenn after only once.
Probaly somthing to do with his Mother or the fact that he killed the souls of the previous bearers. Who Knows?
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Destiny, fate!
Snow-Vingerhart

Post by Snow-Vingerhart »

Well... for me I don't think he's dead coz if he was he should be buried not thrown in the sea after all what he's done to them :x
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

....wasn't rhapsodia gonna take place before suikoden 4?
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

before, during and after...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

hey just an idea... perhaps if you load a complete game, there will be a scene that starts from the ending scene of Suikoden 4... guess who picks him up.
skymansxeno

Post by skymansxeno »

We already know who picks him up. I think its your HQ ship.

Though not a bad idea picking up right where iv left off though.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

I don't think it is your own own ship that picks Hero4 up. I'm guessing that it looks like the Queen of Obel is at the front of the ship. I thought that this was a dream like state inside the Rune of Punishment where Hero4's mother is and they were reuniited.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

skymansxeno wrote:We already know who picks him up. I think its your HQ ship.

Though not a bad idea picking up right where iv left off though.
Actually we don't. All we know is that Hero4 gets up and starts waving towards the ship. Whether they saw him or not, we honestly don't know.
I hope everything is going delicious.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Hugo wrote:I don't think it is your own own ship that picks Hero4 up. I'm guessing that it looks like the Queen of Obel is at the front of the ship. I thought that this was a dream like state inside the Rune of Punishment where Hero4's mother is and they were reuniited.
wow that's a new perspective for me. i don't believe Hero4 is dead (as in that "dream sequence" is happening because he's woken up on the other side), though... heroes rarely die!