Kyril = Flame Champion

Closed with the release.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Wel...there IS the possibilty that he is...But its jsut not probable...

Lets jsut say he's not...

There's actually not enough evidence to proof it or to disproof it for that matter so let this topic die until Rhapsodia is released.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

No, theres not any info that would even suggest such a thing.

Denial is not a river in Egypt. Anyone who thinks kyril is the Flame Champion is obvious in a world of disillusion.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Effect

Post by Effect »

I don't think anyone really thinks he is. Just that there is a chance that he could be if they wanted to make him it. Thats what I thought we were talking about here, discussing how or why it could be possible. Not that he really was it.
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

Well there's a chance that Kraze could be the Flame Champion if the game takes the stance of not killing him in Suikoden I. They both wear red.

Doesn't make it any more likely though.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
Hash

Post by Hash »

... Will someone close/delete this freaky topic, please? Such a display of bizarre and farfetched ideas in the first page.

No, of course Kyril is not the Flame Champion. What more could be to it?!
jonathan_priest

Post by jonathan_priest »

Just for the sake of playing devil's advocate. I have nothing backing this and don't even believe any of the "theories" going around, but since they're all so far fetched, lets throw another log on the fire.

The main reason everyone is saying Kyril and the FC cannot be the same person is because the FC was born in Grasslands. Is there any evidence that Kyril wasn't born in the Grasslands and migrated to the island nations? What I'm surprised no one argued is that Kyril never had the TFR but had the True Wind Rune. He fights his battle in this war, leaves and settles back into the grasslands, sees Harmonia invade the Grasslands, invades Harmonia and steals the True Fire Rune. As shown in Geddoe's chapter, if the he takes the TF, his lighting gets passed off. Well, Kyril takes the TF and loses his True Wind, which gives Hikusaak the rune to give to Luc. There you go....tied together all nice and neat, and no more bunk than any other the other crazy theories being thrown around here.
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Your speculation is based on nothing. Even speculations have to be based on something plausible or else they're nothing but wasted words.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Hero of Punishment

Post by Hero of Punishment »

Didn't the Falme Champion STEAL the True Fire Rune from Harmonia when he was in his 30s, like Angelis said? Also, he was born and raised in Chisha, right? How could Kyril possibly be the Flame Champion? Geez, they don't even have the same hair color. If Kyril really was born and raised in the Island Nations, it really is impossible for him to have been born and raised in Chisha. Also, whoever brought up Lazlo being the Flame Champion... Time to seriously lay off the meds... I really don't want to see somebody say that Tir McDohl or Riou could be the Flame Champion or Kyril either, because bottom line, they aren't.

The Flame Champion was the Flame Champion. He wasn't anyone else. Just a guy who nuked the Grasslands for 10 days and nights straight. Kyril is just Kyril. Lazo is just freaking Lazlo. I really don't think this theory is justified or even remotely logical, and should thus be closed... SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!
~The Rune of Punishment can never fall into another's hand, for if it does, the cycle of Atonement will continue again...
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/ ... thread.gif

Kyril=Kyril and not the Flame Champion, and you must be blind, stupid and have a goat for a mother if you think it's even a possibility that Lazlo is the Flame Champion.