Kyril = Flame Champion

Closed with the release.
souldecay

Post by souldecay »

Maybe I am dumb, but this new lead character in red, Reminds me of what little I saw of the original Flame Champion on Suiko 3. I am probably wrong but hey, its not the most farfetched Idea I heard in this thread..
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

souldecay wrote:Maybe I am dumb, but this new lead character in red, Reminds me of what little I saw of the original Flame Champion on Suiko 3. I am probably wrong but hey, its not the most farfetched Idea I heard in this thread..
Eh..i don't understand your point...Do you mean you think Kyril is the First Flame Champion?Its not really THAT farfetched but the fact that the FC is from Grassland and Kyril is from the Island Nation doese make that impossible...
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

Well Kyril being the Flame Champion does far-fetched, I mean the FC is from the Grasslands, and besides, how would Kyril get the True Fire Rune in the Island Nations anyway? Unless there are some coincedences between Kyril and the FC, then I would say that it's a pretty out there theory.
czartiffac

Post by czartiffac »

Maybe the lead hero of raphsody being or becoming the FC ain't farfetch if you think about the stranded ship that became the bathhouse in Suikoden 3... maybe thats the link... or not, so I won't get ahead of myself hehe ^^;;

Hopefully this game will be release in NA and hopefully storywise it will do justice to the characters coz Suikoden 4 was awful when developing the story.

Crappy/Incomplete games can be forgivable with an awesome/good storyline.

I'm crossing my fingers this time around. lolz!
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Well the story is set before S1 happened... So technically Kyril could (just could) be the first FC...
[evil laugh here]
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

stranded ship that became the bathhouse in Suikoden 3... maybe thats the link..
If I remember correctly Cecil was alive when the ship got stranded at the castle so that was AFTER the first fire bringer war..I think its safe to say that Kyril is NOT the FC.
Pesmerga

Post by Pesmerga »

Also Kyril looks nothing like the FC :P And I don't know if the FC had the true fire rune for that long anyways. I believe out of the 3 Fire Bringer Geddoe had his true rune the longest.
Richmond: "I'm still not sure what kind of a creature he is. Some people say he's just a
shadow from another existence."

Pesmerga: "Hmmm. I thought that if I pursued Neclord, I'd run into Yuber."
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Pesmerga wrote:Also Kyril looks nothing like the FC :P And I don't know if the FC had the true fire rune for that long anyways. I believe out of the 3 Fire Bringer Geddoe had his true rune the longest.
Wyatt also had his TWR after the first FBW.He just sealed its powers.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Where did you learn that?
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Where did you learn that?
Eh..now your confusing me...I read somwhere here that Wyat had the TWR and just sealed its powers.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I'm just not sure why Wyatt has any importance in this thread. What part of Pesmerga's post were you responding to? I was thinking you were saying he initially received the True Water Rune after the First Fire Bringer War, but apparently that is not the case.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Jowy Atreides wrote:I'm just not sure why Wyatt has any importance in this thread. What part
of Pesmerga's post were you responding to? I was thinking you were saying he initially received the True Water Rune after the First Fire Bringer War, but apparently that is not the case.
Pesmerga said that Geddoe was the only one who had his True Rune that long and some people didn't know that Wyatt still had his TWR after the FBW he just sealed it....right?

So it is possible that Wyatt got his TWR before Geddoe.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

This was getting pretty far off topic from commenting on the scan, so I split the topic.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Good call...but this should be in the Unjustified Theory's topic.Kyril doesn't even look like the FC and their nationality also doesn't make sense.But even so it IS still possible.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Who is Kyril?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!