The Death of... [Spoilers]

Closed with the release.
Arenegeth

The Death of... [Spoilers]

Post by Arenegeth »

The Death of Warlock and Kika, maybe Aldo.

Well looking at the speculation guidelines I decided to make this as a basic speculation for the death of those two and maybe three characters.

So I'm really intrigued by the death of Warlock because he was supposed to be killed by a cult that is against the Rune Cannons, and the characters in Rapsodia is trying to do just that, judging from Warlocks attitude in-game, he regretted making the cannons, and I think he would have helped to destroy them, so that means that along with Kyrill some extremist clan is also trying to destroy the cannons, or the ones who kill Warlock are Kyrill and his companions.(I speculate nothing is a fact).

As for Kika she found death in high seas the ending is telling us, that means she died at a ship battle probably I'm guessing/speculating at the final battle against the last Rune cannon, and that will probably happen in a cut-scene, since there are not supposed to be any ship battles in Rapsodia, but we don't know that for sure yet.
If past Suikoden go for anything we will probably lose a few tears when Kika dies, especially if we get find more about her in the course of Rapsodia

As for Aldo I'm simply hoping more than anything, that would clear his relationship with Ted once and for all, also it will help us understand the Soul Eater better, this is a lot less likely to be shown than the other deaths, but probable none the less.

Feel free to make any comments.

EDIT: I use probably, a lot Shirofan I hope that is alright.

[ I decided to remove S4's spoilers from the topic title. -patapi ]
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

You know what I think? I think your theory thing could be true. However, to add on, I think that Konami will say something like: "To access Aldo's death scene, load up Suikoden IV data." If that's the case, I'm WAY ahead of them! Hee hee. I wanna know what happened to Aldo! Cause the only person that probably knows what happened was Ted, and we know by this time he's a tough cookie to crack. :twisted: Anyone concur?
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
Raftrider

Post by Raftrider »

I agree with your speculation with Kika. Sounds really plausible. Lets just hope she dies in a heroic way, unlike Flik's main squeeze.
Night

Post by Night »

I'm not sure why, but I don't feel that Ted and Aldo will feature in this game. I think that the developers wanted to develop Ted further, as he was an interesting character in S1, but I can't see what role he would have to play in this game. We have more chance seeing Aldo trying to follow Ted (as with Pesmerga following Yuber) than Ted himself, I think.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Well it seems that no one is disagreeing with me, what I thought about though are two other characters that might have died.

Eleanor and Cray:

If we ever going to find out what happened to them is going to be in this game, or at least that would be the best opportunity.

I can somehow see Cray redeeming himself for some reason, that powerful but probably ordinary rune he had might have protected him and Eleanor, so we may get to see more of them, and Cray was the creator (I think Warlock did the original) of the most powerful Rune cannon, which means he knows a lot about them he might have the knowledge to help destroy them.

Now the ending shows us that Eleanor is basically saying to Cray that she wants to take him under her wing again despite what he had done, for them to die at that point in that way is anti-climatic, there has to be more and the next game is the best chance for that.

Also an obvious fate of someone that we're going to find out is the Hero4 himself, if he is indeed Lino's son then I would expect that revelation to be made in this game too, unless Suikoden V takes a few years after IV in Falena for example, but I wonder if Falena is going to be the enemy or the Tenkai nation or something civil within.

And keep in mind other than the obvious parts the rest are speculation.

(NOTE: Sorry Patapi man I should have thought of the spoilers)
~Arenegeth~
syun_ukiya

Post by syun_ukiya »

i dunno about aldo. but i think the problem is ted not aldo. btw who said aldo will die?

i think warlock killed himself. ya know guild that he invented this sorta 'wmd'
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

syun_ukiya wrote:i dunno about aldo. but i think the problem is ted not aldo. btw who said aldo will die?

i think warlock killed himself. ya know guild that he invented this sorta 'wmd'
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is stated that Aldo meets his fate whilst following Ted in his "fate" at the end of Suikoden IV.
gookiephoenix

dasssssss

Post by gookiephoenix »

the ending tell us so.......okey
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

that avatar is WAY too big

get rid of it quickly before your labeled a bandwith thief

your avatar needs to be less than 10kb in size and at most 80x80 dimmensions
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

son_michael wrote:that avatar is WAY too big

get rid of it quickly before your labeled a bandwith thief

your avatar needs to be less than 10kb in size and at most 80x80 dimmensions
Your warning was too late.It seems I could take mine way in time...O wait Shirofan just deleted mine..Why didn't he call me a bandwith thief?

Thank you shirofan...

Anywho I suppose if you could use TEd and/or Aldo in Rhapsodia you would see his death.

I'm pretty sure the main characters kills Warlock since they will persecute him.

And Kika will probably die during a ship battle or during a cinematic.
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

Because your avatar was just oversized, Bandwidth Thief titles go to those who use images hosted at Suikosource itself, or if another site contacts us about images used without permission.

Now can we get back on topic.

Personally I doubt the Souleater will appear in this game in any way shape or form. Ted disappeared so he wouldn't end up becoming close to people so I doubt he'd stay in the area.
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? Why do some games take ages to get a PAL conversion, or get none whatsoever?
Find the answers and more at http://www.palcorner.com or ask at the forums.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Shirofan wrote: Personally I doubt the Souleater will appear in this game in any way shape or form. Ted disappeared so he wouldn't end up becoming close to people so I doubt he'd stay in the area.
Correct but who says the game will stay in that area?

Some people are mentioning the Grasslands though I personally don't think that they will go that far they may go to south Toran or north Koolouk.
~Arenegeth~
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

The screenshots look a lot like the island nations themselves. I'm replaying S4 to confirm, and I'm 100% positive the game should concentrate on the Island Nations, Falena and the Scarlet Moon Empire.

Or so I think...
[evil laugh here]
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Not so sure about Falena though.Grasslands alright but Falena???
Windspun_Monkey

Hmmm.....

Post by Windspun_Monkey »

Is Geddoe alive at this time? It would be sweet to see him or Jimba in the game, maybe the flame champion too.

There's a chance of seeing Neclord or Windy too, we know both of these guys were alive in this era.