Suikoden VI Strategist

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
The fighting 108

Re: Suikoden VI Strategist

Post by The fighting 108 »

The Silverbergs do seem to be everywhere for the most part, or at least have the presence known in all areas. I would like to see more of the rivalry between Caesar and Alfred. I think in the ending synopsis it said that Caesar viewed the whole Fire Bringer War as a loss for him in respects to this sibling competition to be the best strategist. Maybe he'll be more successful on the second
hotspot wrote:I had the same thoughts as rirmaru, i mean if albert became the strategist of a high and mighty nation, and a future suikoden were to take place around this high and mighty nation it would probabally be a smaller nation against the higher nation and the tenkai would most likely be the leader of the smaller nation, so it would mean albert would be against the tenkai unless he has a change of heart.
Never really liked the whole idea that the rebels are the flawless force for good that crap roses while the big empire is the omnipresent evil force that stomps kittens and punches orphans. But so long as this series is based on the original Chinese story, I suppose thats the way it's going to be.
avenger

Post by avenger »

well Lucresia was not a silverburg. i think i'd be nice to have someone like that again. shu was not a silverburg was he? no... so perhaps George Silverburg will finally get his crack at it kay?
Chifuku_Star

Post by Chifuku_Star »

I personally would like to see Caesar be the strategist again, but have it be further in the future when he's had a chance to mature. Or once again have the Tenki star be a student of Caesar. That way you'd see the influence Apple has on his personality without having her be the Chifuku star again. In Suikoden III, Caesar hardly seemed like the type to teach a pupil. I'd like to see the next game take place somewhere different, but Silverbergs certainly aren't rooted to one place. They're a gifted family that goes where they're needed to continue the development of history and civilization.
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

I am not sure Albert could be the main strategy man, as that star has always been the Tenki Star, and in S3 Albert is marked as a chikai star, which has always been a supporting strategist star.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

if Kawano wants to continue the timeline from suikoden 3, i think it will be wise if she use albert or ceaser again..,i've read it in gensopedia that albert goes to the west continent where nation of Zelant is (after the 2nd Fire Bringer).. n he is the General Strategist nation of Zelant! (YEAAHHH!!!) i hope in suikoden 6 he'll be the Tactician of our hero ^^

n this time will be the Bad Guys who has true Rune on our forehead! (The True Pale Gate runes!)
lol..
Chaos will suit me just fine
suiko2fan2
Guide Writer

Post by suiko2fan2 »

yuberluc wrote:if Kawano wants to continue the timeline from suikoden 3, i think it will be wise if she use albert or ceaser again..,i've read it in gensopedia that albert goes to the west continent where nation of Zelant is (after the 2nd Fire Bringer).. n he is the General Strategist nation of Zelant! (YEAAHHH!!!) i hope in suikoden 6 he'll be the Tactician of our hero ^^

n this time will be the Bad Guys who has true Rune on our forehead! (The True Pale Gate runes!)
lol..
first i doubt the used albert in that role for the reasons I previously mentioned. 2nd, the "true pale gate rune" doesnt exist. The pale gate or blue gate whatever, is a child of the Gate rune used by windy or Leknaat; no more no less.
I will establish one mighty nation in this land. A single, powerful nation, born of force and wielding force. That is the one and only way of freeing this land from war.

Best Suiko FanFic:
www.fanfiction.net/s/5194891/1/The-Puni ... of-the-Sun
avenger

Post by avenger »

it' s probable , that we will see a new person. one thing i noticed, is that no strategist is repeated. in the major role. apple was seen three times but not as a major strategist.
she was a fan favorite so that's why she made all those appearances, and the games were so close to each other.
albert and ceaser were major strategists for both sides so i don't think they'd do it again.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

yuberluc wrote:if Kawano wants to continue the timeline from suikoden 3, i think it will be wise if she use albert or ceaser again..,i've read it in gensopedia that albert goes to the west continent where nation of Zelant is (after the 2nd Fire Bringer).. n he is the General Strategist nation of Zelant! (YEAAHHH!!!) i hope in suikoden 6 he'll be the Tactician of our hero ^^.
Though there is a possibility that Zelant is the nation mentioned on the western continent, there is not enough evidence to say that it is the nation that Albert went too to be the head strategist, because said nation was never mentioned by name. He also wouldn't be the tactician of the hero army if tradition is kept in place because of his star of destiny, which is clearly reserve for support strategist. Plus it's not exactly like Albert to be the good guy in all of this, unless he has something to gain from it that would benefit him.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

EternalOnslaught wrote:
yuberluc wrote:if Kawano wants to continue the timeline from suikoden 3, i think it will be wise if she use albert or ceaser again..,i've read it in gensopedia that albert goes to the west continent where nation of Zelant is (after the 2nd Fire Bringer).. n he is the General Strategist nation of Zelant! (YEAAHHH!!!) i hope in suikoden 6 he'll be the Tactician of our hero ^^.
Though there is a possibility that Zelant is the nation mentioned on the western continent, there is not enough evidence to say that it is the nation that Albert went too to be the head strategist, because said nation was never mentioned by name. He also wouldn't be the tactician of the hero army if tradition is kept in place because of his star of destiny, which is clearly reserve for support strategist. Plus it's not exactly like Albert to be the good guy in all of this, unless he has something to gain from it that would benefit him.
Well i read it in gensopedia, u can check it in this site..
http://gensopedia.duefiumi.com/index.ph ... Silverberg

in the very last of part..
but i dunno if it's true,, but if it is then i'll be gladly \m/
EternalOnslaught

yuberluc wrote:Well i read it in gensopedia, u can check it in this site..
http://gensopedia.duefiumi.com/index.ph ... Silverberg

in the very last of part..
but i dunno if it's true,, but if it is then i'll be gladly \m/
Yeah, I read it.
After the war, he was said to have gained a position as a leading strategist on a powerful nation on the Western Continent based on his skill during the conflict. The nation is believed to be Zelant, although it is not specified anywhere.
It is believed, don't get me wrong. But it has never been specified according to the same article. Not saying it's not Zelant, but there is an equal possibility that the nation Albert defected too wasn't Zelant. Like most other continents, there are several different nations. I expect the same from the western continent. That is quoted directly from the Gensopedia at Due Fiumi.

Er, to stay on topic, I think whoever the strategist is, Silverberg or other, will be determined by the timeline and location. Since those two things are not available, its hard to say.
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

well,, yes maybe,, it's just speculation though..
i was just hoping that suikoden 6 will be albert, it's kinda cool that we're gonna play n know his storyline(in depth) since in the suikoden 3 he's the villain n konami not to concern bout him (since luc's POV character in the last flame of suiko3).. but just like avenger said maybe in the next suiko there's a new strategist, maybe george silverberg or maybe granny apple.. who knows..
avenger

Post by avenger »

I believe that at some point Albert will be the strategist. However the game would have to consist of the Western Continent. That's up to Konami...
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

suiko2fan2 wrote:I am not sure Albert could be the main strategy man, as that star has always been the Tenki Star, and in S3 Albert is marked as a chikai star, which has always been a supporting strategist star.
If you look in Suikoden II and III, Tuta was first an assistant and them he was promoted to the medic, so on Suikoden III they swithed the "medic" and "nurse" stars. Even tough Tuta was the medic in SIII, he occupied the "nurse" star.

The same thing could happen to Albert in a future game, he could switch roles with the Tenki Star, Albert would be the main strategist, while the Tenki Star could be the secondary one, as you see it already happened before with the Chijyu Star and the Chirei Star.

Even if it was possible, I dont support the return of Albert as your stategist. I would prefer a more human strategist.
EternalOnslaught

Or at least a villain once more, it fits his personality more.
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

EternalOnslaught wrote:Or at least a villain once more, it fits his personality more.
But it could be he will become a hero tactician in the next suikoden,who knows?
as before like we never predicted that luc became a villain in suikoden 3 right? you'll never know 8)