Suikoden VI on the Timeline

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
avenger

Re: Suikoden VI on the Timeline

Post by avenger »

I think S6 will take place in it's own time.. What i mean is, If you look at s1-3, those games were very close to each other in the time line....However S4-5 were not. Therefor S6 won't be either.
This theory is based on from what I've seen thusfar.
Auragaea

Post by Auragaea »

Personally, I can see VI taking place in 2 time periods: after III or in between II and III. After III is what I want the most since we can see how the story progresses, however there are 15 years between II and III which makes it possible for something to have happened in that period.
Hmm... Didn't make much money. Next time, let's get rich! - Rachel
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

Auragaea wrote:Personally, I can see VI taking place in 2 time periods: after III or in between II and III. After III is what I want the most since we can see how the story progresses, however there are 15 years between II and III which makes it possible for something to have happened in that period.
Yup,it's time to continue the storyline, i mean come on,there are already 2 suikoden series bring up the Past (for suikoden 4 WAY TO PAST),or if you want to bring up the Oldies, just bring in when Hikusaak were alive,then we will know about him & of course the Cyndar race.

but i agreed with you bro, i choose to continue the story line, it is time to revealed the truth from harmonian & Cyndar race..
Chaos will suit me just fine
Matthew McDohl

Post by Matthew McDohl »

Someone said this already, but nothing really happened in between 2 and 3...unless you go to a new country that they didnt talk about...but in the main continent, nothing really happened. Wasnt the Gaidens set around this time frame(i know it wasnt the full 15 years, but...)

anyways as for the combining of the Gate Rune, I was playing S2 the other day and this popped up, so I took a photo.

Image I posted this in the Leknaat thread...but I figured since people brought it up in here...

She specifies neither Front or Back in that conversation...

I want after 3...
MAD 01-08-2004
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

I reckon it could very well be after the event of III, though that could also spell an end to series maybe? I always imagine Suikoden ending with some big massive showdown set in Harmonia sometime after III.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

Destiny's Warrior wrote:I reckon it could very well be after the event of III, though that could also spell an end to series maybe? I always imagine Suikoden ending with some big massive showdown set in Harmonia sometime after III.
YES, I've said it many times, the final showdown surely it's gonna be in harmonia,where all heroes from 1-5 will be fighting hikusaak(or what it's left from hikusaak),i mean it's kinda of weird that he want to collect the true runes,for what purpose? it's same like he wanted to make a "god" himself, and it's time to wake up sasarai! your boss is the real Villain!
HarHar_0016

Post by HarHar_0016 »

Maybe... 5 years after suikoden tactics... somewhere in between... suikoden 4 and 5... and tactics ofcourse...

and in have a crazy idea... i wish it can be possible to load all three SUIKODEN series... 4, 5, and tactics... an dthis includes... Lazlo, snowe, kyril, seneca? andarc? (as far as i know they were looking for kyril... and yet he is never been found again.. maybe a COMEBACK! A young Kyril, and an old seneca and an old andarc... [kyril dont age...]) frey, and his loyal knights.... and it will be very great if we can recruit the 214 characters in s4 and s5... :!:

I said it's "CRAZY"
tovath

Post by tovath »

I would like SVI to be shortly after S3 and Pilika from S2 should play a major role.
Yes I am writing a fanfic. How did you guess?
Narco31

Post by Narco31 »

After Suikoden III ! Five years after for example.

I want to see the view point of Sasarai ! He cannot remain inactive now.

Hikusaak as the big villain, defender of the extreme Order. I always imagined that Pesmerga was under the orders of Hikusaak, so it would be good to see him as a villain in this story. And maybe other True Rune Priests, as Sasarai...

I wondered also : why the Cyndar race has created the rite used by Luc in order to destroy the True Rune in Suikoden III. They have to take a role in this war too. Maybe that the Cyndar chief is alive, with his Change Rune, opposited to the Circle Rune of Hikusaak. I don't know. But it can be good.

And YES, Pilika lives in Harmonia at the end of Suikoden II. It would be excellent to see her twenty years after.
And naturally, Yuber.
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

Narco31 wrote:After Suikoden III ! Five years after for example.

I want to see the view point of Sasarai ! He cannot remain inactive now.

Hikusaak as the big villain, defender of the extreme Order. I always imagined that Pesmerga was under the orders of Hikusaak, so it would be good to see him as a villain in this story. And maybe other True Rune Priests, as Sasarai...

I wondered also : why the Cyndar race has created the rite used by Luc in order to destroy the True Rune in Suikoden III. They have to take a role in this war too. Maybe that the Cyndar chief is alive, with his Change Rune, opposited to the Circle Rune of Hikusaak. I don't know. But it can be good.

And YES, Pilika lives in Harmonia at the end of Suikoden II. It would be excellent to see her twenty years after.
And naturally, Yuber.
Nice one bro,
Never thought of that (. I always imagined that Pesmerga was under the orders of Hikusaak, so it would be good to see him as a villain in this story)

yes i also agree if pilika will come up again :)