circle rune

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Hikusaak

circle rune

Post by Hikusaak »

uhm...may i ask...
will hikusaak's true rune ever be shown in the suikoden series?
if not in suikoden 6, maybe in the next ones?

i would really want to know what his rune is capable of..
what power it has....
Jodan

Post by Jodan »

mabe when hes drawing it gives him the power to draw a perfect circle every time jk
persionally im intruiged (spelling i know) buy not just hikusaak and his rune but all of harmonia they gave us just enough in the games to keep us gessing for an eternity they better let us know or were all gunna go mad

mabe it has something to do with infinity (no beggining no end kinda thing) and on the reverse side nothing cause nothing goes on infinatley. ultimately a deleation rune.

or mabe it has something to do with the other true runes keeping them in balance or tying them together(long shot)
either way having that kind of power the world would depend on hikusaaks benevolence. harmonia seems to be very strong and imperial so either way harmonia fits thebill as the sukioverse bad guy country.

have fun with my two cents
IT'S CALLED SUIKOCRACK!!!
want some
EternalOnslaught

Re: circle rune

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Hikusaak wrote:uhm...may i ask...
will hikusaak's true rune ever be shown in the suikoden series?
if not in suikoden 6, maybe in the next ones?

i would really want to know what his rune is capable of..
what power it has....
More than likely it should, as for the power and abilities of his true rune are currently unknown. But the circle rune represents order and stagnation, we pretty much know what order is, the opposite of chaos.
Stagnation though means to stop developing, growing, progressing, or advancing, or getting dull. I don't really know what this has to do with the circle rune, it seems like negative aspects and nothing good could come from it.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Jodan

Post by Jodan »

mabe stagnation is a product of order and mabe ther is a rune of chaos and progression
IT'S CALLED SUIKOCRACK!!!
want some
Falqueene

Post by Falqueene »

Though we haven't seen the Circle Rune directly, we have seen it's effects on Harmonia. Isn't the whole "stagnation" aspect of the rune responsible for Harmonian development pretty much coming to a halt? The empire's been shrinking, but they haven't been changing in the meantime.
The lions sing and the hills take flight / The moon by day and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool / Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Perhaps the circle rune makes the wearer (all runes perhaps makes them) unending..not dying...or what ever the wearer feels for. Since the circle has no end! Harmonia will last forever as long as Hikusaak has the ruin.

Or perhaps when he suddently stopped showing himself was a sign he died or the rune in any other way left the realms of Harmonia and there for the unending empire of Harmonia came to collapses upon its own weight. Much like the Empire of Rome or Alexander the greats Empire, the Mongols or the huns.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Rune of Illusion

Post by Rune of Illusion »

Well Hikusaak been missing for over 250 years. He is presumed dead but unless he was killed he would not have died from disease or old age. Hikusaak exited durning the rule of the Kingdom of Aronia. For some reason he ended up obtaining the Circle Rune and overthrowing the Kingdom of Aronia and founding Harmonia. A few years after this an Harmonian attack on the Gate Rune Village was ordered. I don't believe he order this though. Instead I believe that there was an advisor that was installed to help aid Hikusaak in the rule of harmonia. This advisor ordered the attack or got Hikusaak to order the attack under false pretenses. This depressed Hikusaak and so after a while he left Harmonia. Which in turn caused the civil war in Harmonia. That is my theory about Hikusaak.

Circle Rune represents order and stagnation this has some what been seen in Harmonia, but we do not know what type of government the country had in the earliest stages of its foundation. Like I said after Hikusaak "died" the country descended into civil war. That is not stagnant or orderly, but it did stay the same before Hikusaak disappeared or whatever.
you can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.