Suikoden VI: The Beast Rune Wars?

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
lifesucksdie

Post by lifesucksdie »

The Prophet wrote:Well, Bob's rune, the Rabid Fang Rune, only allowed him to stay in his human form. Bob exist naturally in his lycanthrope/werewolf form, he needs magical help to take a human form. I think that possibly his people were cursed to take the form of beast throught the power of the True Rune, but I don't believe Ernst's rune and Bob's rune shares any similarities.
*Drunker*
Well don't you think that it could possibly have a reverse effect for a human? And what if Bob's people were constantly cursed and the place where Ernst was transformed via rune was simply a shrine where the worshiped the rune?

I'm just saying I love Ernst he's cute and shoot... his girl's aiight, but I mean I doubt you can build a Suikoden caliber story off someone's furry complex. Word? If not word I'm sorry for offending someone.
blahblahblah.
The Prophet

Post by The Prophet »

The only problem with that is the fact that Bob's people were supposedly wiped out by Harmonia. So, i would be hard for them to do any worshipping where Ernst got his beast rune, which was in Zelant..and Bob's were located somewhere near Harmonia, which is to the North, far North of Zelant.