Suikoden VI Cancelled?!

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
eweller3488

Post by eweller3488 »

Ok, you guys seriously need to relax. I only posted my message to help and inform you that there was a new message about the claim of games being cancelled, and I type in bold because that's just what I do. If it really bothers you that much that I posted that so soon after the message was released, I guess any other news I find out that you might not know about yet, I will just keep to myself from now on.
bripod91385

Post by bripod91385 »

eweller3488 wrote:Ok, you guys seriously need to relax. I only posted my message to help and inform you that there was a new message about the claim of games being cancelled, and I type in bold because that's just what I do. If it really bothers you that much that I posted that so soon after the message was released, I guess any other news I find out that you might not know about yet, I will just keep to myself from now on.
Over react much.