Future Bearers / Possible Bearers

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
bripod91385

Post by bripod91385 »

Rune of Illusion wrote:Sierra is a vampire and she has the Blue Moon Rune and Yuber has the Eight Fold Rune and he is most likely a demon. So if they can I will assume that other creature can bear true runes as well
It is my belief that just like Sierra being a vampire because of the rune she bares Yuber is a demon because of the Eight-Fold Rune he bears.
Gen Gen

Post by Gen Gen »

Did you know Gen Gen love well and Gen Gen love to stay outside w/ sun bec. Gen Gen love to heat his fur. :D:D |Gen Gen's Future Runes :shock: |Image
and

Gate Rune

You are most compatible with the Gate Rune. You are probably a person who likes to explore and see new places and things. You also see it as your responsibility to try to help others. You don't run their lives for them, but you try to give them a nudge in the right direction and aid them in problems that seem to be too big for them to handle. You are concerned with the fate of humanity in general, and try to help do your part by using whatever abilities you have for the collective good. Although you are good at predicting the outcome of events, you may also miscalculate or fail to see something, which can cause problems. The current owner of the Rune of the Gate is Leknaat. She and her sister, Windy, were a part of the Gate Rune Clan. Their village was attacked by the Harmonian Empire, and to protect the rune they divided it in two and fled. Windy swore vengence, and ruthlessly tried to aquire a more powerful rune to do so. Eventually she found the Soul Eater, which led to the Gate Rune Wars. Windy used the Front Gate Rune to summon monsters from the "World of Emptiness" to amass an army to take it, and Leknaat, with her Back Gate Rune and Joshua Levenheit's Dragon Rune, sent them back. In the end she died, and her half of the rune went to Leknaat. Leknaat has been the keeper of the Stone Tablets, listing the 108 "Stars of Destiny." She has been a guiding force in every set of Stars.
Gen Gen

Post by Gen Gen »

Did you know Gen Gen love well and Gen Gen love to stay outside w/ sun bec. Gen Gen love to heat his fur. :D:D |Gen Gen's Future Runes :shock: |Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.quizilla.com/users/Squall19/ ... ble%20With?/

W/c true rune are you compatible with? [/list]
Jodan

Post by Jodan »

i dont really care what rune he bears
i just want him to be...
1. human
2. have a cool weapon (but not over the top)
3. not look like a dweeb (lazlos hair comes to mind and my first impression of the prince was "mammas boy")
IT'S CALLED SUIKOCRACK!!!
want some
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

It may even be a rune already discovered through the installments or notifications of Konami, but other than that. I would really like to see a female lead for once, nothing against the current string of tenkais, but it would be interesting on what Konami would do with it. And Gen Gen, perhaps you should make your image smaller.... :shock:
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden