SUIKODEN VI: The Future will call to the past.

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Blue Lightning Flik

Post by Blue Lightning Flik »

I like to see something in Kanakan. Probably just because I'm a big fan of liquor. J/k. They have had some notable fighters from the falcon rune style such as anita, valeria, and belcoot. I also would like to see something featuring more of the Gaien Dukedom. They never really revealed much about it in IV. I would definitely like to see something involving Flik, Viktor, or Pesmerga/Yuber. I think another cool premise would be a young Georg Prime. I'd like to know some more about him.
TOAMN

Post by TOAMN »

While I agree that seeing a younger Georg would be cool. I can't really see him as a main character. But, I'm totally for seeing a game with the backstory of Yuber and Pesmerga, because that is do-able. Flik and Viktor were my favorite charaters, but I have to agree with EternalOnslaught, they had there moment. Maybe a small supporting role, but that's about it I think.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

And as for what system its for, hopefully the PS3. I know it's expensive as hell. But Suikoden VI isn't coming out yet, maybe not for another year. By then, there is a decent chance that more people will have a PS3. Just imagine the possibilites...=) And, yes I like Flik and Victor but as I stated before. They should move aside, give other characters a chance to develope. And for the Yuber and Pesmerga rival/duel crap, hopefully some light can be shed so that the same questions don't pop up and we have new questions to ask, get my point? Still hope it'll shed some kind of light on the actual Sindar race, like who are they? I think the Ancient Armes Kingdom/Dynasty will give us those awnswers. 8)
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Kiante

Post by Kiante »

I disagree about the Viktor and Flik thing, they've been MAJOR characters in the first 2, and then, my fav characters, who we still don't know a LOT about, just quit. Theyv'e had 3 (4 if you count tactics) that they've been out of and even ones taking place in the past. I'd love to see them soon. And I wanna know more about the Badlands they crossed 3 times and almost died in.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Kiante wrote:I disagree about the Viktor and Flik thing, they've been MAJOR characters in the first 2, and then, my fav characters, who we still don't know a LOT about, just quit. Theyv'e had 3 (4 if you count tactics) that they've been out of and even ones taking place in the past. I'd love to see them soon. And I wanna know more about the Badlands they crossed 3 times and almost died in.
For nostalgic reasons only, but I don't think they should have that much of an important role as the first two installments. If they did, hopefully only one more time. Having a character in different games but of the same series can dilute them or burn people out(not likey with some of the F&V fans nowadays), as for the other returning characters, the timeline allowed it, plus a few of them are enigmas as it is, Konami has plans for F&V maybe not major but they do. Whoa...a little off subject, sorry. Now onto the actual topic, other than the sindar plot, I would like to also see something on the western continent, maybe they can explain about ernst and levi.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden