Return of Dragon Rune for Suikoden

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Simon M.

Return of Dragon Rune for Suikoden

Post by Simon M. »

What do you think about the return of the Dragon Rune? The one that Barbarosa owned? I think it would be pretty cool to be using it or going against it again.
"Come friends, to the Land of Guild
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

Barbarossa had the Soverign Rune on his sword. The Dragon Rune is held the leader of the dragon knights which following suikoden 1 became Millia.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

And Barbarosa's sword was translated as Dragon King Sword in the game.
Falenan_descent

Post by Falenan_descent »

IT is possible that they both return. Barbarossa is currently MIA so that Konami can still add on stuff. And as for Milia, why not? xD She was only in one game but she's an important character. The dragon knights are all over the place. Not to mention now that she has the true rune she'll be around until she's ready to give it up.
Windspun_Monkey

Post by Windspun_Monkey »

I hope she gives it up to Futch. He deseverves to be ageless.
Iku

Post by Iku »

why?just because hes a playable SoD in many games! Also she was a high level dragon knight so id say she'd deserve it more :o
I thinkboth the dragon rune and the overirgn rune will reppear because they wouldnt change barbarossa's stance as being dead if they werent to reuse him? and the dragon rune for obvious reasons!
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax