History wars Suikoden?

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Queens Knight

History wars Suikoden?

Post by Queens Knight »

There have been countless wars mentioned in the Suikoden history, what im wondering is if you think they should do a future Suikoden based on one of these wars and if so why?

Heres a list of all the wars mentioned that i can remeber but never seen.

:Succession war of the Scarlet Moon Empire.
:War of Hikusaak creating Harmonia and defeating the Aronia kingdom?
:First Fire Bringer war.
:War between Highland and City-States involving Genkaku and Hans.
:War between Harmonia and Hikusaak against the Paladin Klift and his forces.

Personally i'd like the see the battle of Kilft and Hikusaak, for one we really don't know much about Klift and he must have been something to go head to head against Hikusaak, Also i think it would be a good way to get a look at Hikusakk himself and Harmonia before the final Suikoden which supposedly will take place in Harmonia and learn a little about the circle rune.

The war takes place like 200 years or so before the first S1, so it would give us a glimpse into what Hikusaak is like and what purpose the Circle Rune might serve.
Last edited by Queens Knight on Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

Don't forget Higheast Rebellion.

And also, I think the wars with Hikusaak were closer to 400 years before Suikoden 1.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
Queens Knight

Post by Queens Knight »

The war with Aronia was yes, but the battle between him and Kilft was around 200-250 years ago i believe.

Edit: Was called Aronia, good catch Ushiku
Last edited by Queens Knight on Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ushiku

Post by Ushiku »

I thought that the Kingdom Hikusaak overthrew was called Aronia.

I'd love a Suikoden origins game where the intro was the battle between Sword and Sheild after Darkness shed a tear to create them. That is the ultimate war so far, whether it be mythological or real.

Also it would be interesting to see all the True Runes as they were created.

I'd also love a game to show the Tinto-Zexen war, especially due to the factor of Lilly and Chris being friends, it would be interesting what effect if any that war had on their friendship.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.