The Land of Wine

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

I wish the preorder DVD bonus would have come to NA, all we got was a very lousy Art book [ Which was the size of the game manual, and shitty to boot... S4's preorder artbook was infinitely superior ] and a music CD that won't even work on my PC.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

They could have a game taking place not only in Kanakan, but also areas between Tactics' Kooluk and that island. There's plenty of land there. They could also include Kooluk and let us visit those lands in a proper Suikoden title.

I would also like to see some more naval-based war in the series. With the new writer, I'm sure they could come up with brilliant tactics, unlike those few ones shown to us in S4. Not to mention that S5's war system lent itself quite well towards a combination of land and water battles, what's with the major contribution of Falenan great rivers in many of its battles.
Gorudo wrote:It could also bring back some characters from Suikoden I who didn't get nearly enough time. It could be based right after the War of Succession, so characters who left the SME after that (Like Georg Prime) could be included in the game.
S5 was the perfect game to bring back some character who appeared in S1 exclusively, and see what I got? ZERO

Not unless they return in S2. Also, random cameo mentions like Ivanov and Morgan are NOT satisfactory.
KoboldsRule

Just a thought...

Post by KoboldsRule »

It struck me as amusing to think that if a Suikoden game took place in Kanakan, the farm at the HQ would most likely have to include a vineyard and winery. Otherwise what's the point? :D

(Oooh, here we go again with the T rating mentioning Alcohol use... :roll: ) Too bad if the game takes place in time after S3 I won't get to see my favorite boozehound Elanor Silverberg again. :(
<tba>
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

hahaha ya i have seen it in games alot but dont know what city it is. and maybe that is why anita from suikoden 2 drinks so much... hahaha but hmm.. we need more informatin