Suikoden VI's possible hero weapon *spoilers*

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
suikoaddict

Post by suikoaddict »

how about a machinegun or bazooka??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

suikoaddict wrote:how about a machinegun or bazooka??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why just stop there? Give him a battallion of tanks and a entire fleet of fighter bombers, Then we can have Suikoden 6: THe True Story of World War 2.

Because we just can't live without another game based in WW2 :roll:
KoboldsRule

Post by KoboldsRule »

hotspot wrote:Maybe it can be a weapon that can be used in a melee and a throwing way, like a big boomerang, or some sort of slinky that can be used as a claw weapon or can just be thrown but only by holding a small part of the slinky and then the slinky attacks the enemy and comes back to the hero.( this way the hero can attack in to ways,like if he/she can use the battle lust or agility ability it can be used as a melee then a far ranged weapon in a few attacks).
Somehow I can't take seriously the idea of a protagonist leading an army using a yoyo for his primary weapon... :lol:

I rather like the idea of the protagonist using a shield, whether or not his actual weapon would be a sword, mace, axe or hammer (I favor an axe, myself). The animation could include the guy doing a shield-rush, knocking the enemy's weapon aside with the shield and then a strike with the weapon - a critical success would have the enemy knocked flat.

I also like the idea of a gunner as well, but he/she would probably be better as one of the hero's supporters which he starts out with.
<tba>