Pesmerga and Yuber?

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Ferid

Pesmerga and Yuber?

Post by Ferid »

I have heard from several people that the original director/scenario writer's (whoever was fired after the second game) idea was to make Pesmerga and Yuber play a larger role in each game until it focused completely around their plot. Maybe this could have been or may be a final game? I would like to see it because in my opinion those two are complete badasses. Was the info i heard legit or was it false?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Murayama{the creator of suikoden} stated that pesmerga and yubers battle will be in the final suikoden so yes you heard right and to give you hope...in a recent interview the director of suikoden 4 junko kawano, stated that they will get to pesmerga and yuber later on
Ferid

Post by Ferid »

A little off topic, but how was the creator of Suikoden fired?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

they decided to part ways, murayama left of his own will
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

When did we learn that specific information?
Tsubaki

Post by Tsubaki »

What ever happend to them?
I think the last suikoden game would have them both in but they should be in more they were both kool. 8)
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I think there were some differences between Murayama and Konami and he started Blue Moon studio's. Luckely, Murayama has apparently writen out the basic outlining of the Suikoverse(I THINK, Reasoning behind this comes from S5 and I can't discuss it here.) and Kawano is taking it into account. Or she's just filling plot holes with her own ideas.
Last edited by Wraith on Wed May 10, 2006 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Posting something and then saying "I think" really makes me (and no doubt many others) doubt what you just said. If I ask someone a question and they end their response with "But I don't really know", how in the hell does that help me? It's like I didn't even ask the question in the first place.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Posting something and then saying "I think" really makes me (and no doubt many others) doubt what you just said. If I ask someone a question and they end their response with "But I don't really know", how in the hell does that help me? It's like I didn't even ask the question in the first place.
It was something a mod once said a long time ago and I couldn't find anything on Google or wikipedia to confirm it. Better to state that I am not sure about it than someone taking my word for it eventhtough it might be wrong.

I find it strange that I can't find anything about Murayama.
Pollensalta

Re: Pesmerga and Yuber?

Post by Pollensalta »

Ferid wrote:I have heard from several people that the original director/scenario writer's (whoever was fired after the second game) idea was to make Pesmerga and Yuber play a larger role in each game until it focused completely around their plot. Maybe this could have been or may be a final game? I would like to see it because in my opinion those two are complete badasses. Was the info i heard legit or was it false?
I don't believe he actually ever said that it was his intention to make them play a larger role in each game.
Purr.