Do you think they will remake GS1??

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Meh, all square did was re-release some SNES games on the PS and add extremely long load times to them. That's a re-release, not a remake.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Actually.. I think it be much nicer if they just make it like GS2. The 3d might be a little difficult for them. When they are tryin to make everythin the same, the outcome doesn't really matches
Nick Bruiser
Leon Silverberg

Post by Leon Silverberg »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:
Leon Silverberg wrote:when they would do a remake, they should do it in 3d, in the graphics of suiko5..because that is hold very close to the psx games, from the view/camera style
That would be a waste of time and money when they could be working on the next incarnation of the series. There's no need to go back and put all of that time in effort into a project like that when everyone would be satisfied by a simple re-release a la Suikoden I&II for the PSP.
i didn't say they should do it really.. i mean that when they would decide to do a remake than they should it in 3d.. what comes out for the psp isn't a remake..it's simply a port with some features..like the gallery