Bring back original cast~formerly:hope and another question

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
thecontrivance

Post by thecontrivance »

Tir- definate return in the final Suikoden

Riou and company- maybe never played 2 so i of all people wouldnt know

Hugo- he has other responsibilities, unless he is leading a Karaya force into the Nameless Lands

Chris- ditto,except w/ the Zexen forces

Geddoe- he may stumble across somthing in his travels. They'll play on the whole ("Ohh! How surprising to see you here after all these years..geuss its fate........") cliche' how wornout lololol

Lazlo- Most likely to show up out of all of them
EDIT by Red Killey: This member is already banned.
niki

Post by niki »

Don't you think suikoden V is the last version of suikoden???
because all the map of warland has been shown

I hope that is not true but I heard people talk about that
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

There are still several countries that haven't been visited, and not all of the True Runes have been mentioned. You can pretty much guarantee that V will not be the last Suikoden.
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

While most suikodens are about a new country, new economy, new political problems, there’s still a main history, told us in Suikoden III, which is "the dharma/ chaos conflict".

This main history involves Leknaat, Hikusaak and 27 true runes (Luc wanted to destroy his rune for this reason, right?). From what we learned in Suikoden III, it’s going to occur something terrible in the future that will change the world, for a new world full of order or full of chaos. (Correct me if I didn’t remember this right.)

So we will have to see the true rune’s bearers again, all of them.

Aside from that, I still want to know more of the past heroes:

- Tyr: Is Windy still looking for his rune? Does the SE stills kills the people close to the bearer? Will he be able to live a normal live?

- Riou: Instead of learning about Riou, I wanted to learn more about Jowy. I want to know if Pilika will look for him. How did he atone for his sins? And, of course, I want to know what they will do with the rune of the beginning. Soon the will grow old and die, the rune will look for new bearers and will start incite war again.

- Hugo: We still don´t know who his father is, since konami did make purposely mystery about this, I can only think they want to tell something about him.

- Thomas: Just want to know about his romance with Cecille, but it`s not that important.

- Lazlo: As somebody said, it would be nice to see what he have been doing for more than 150 years, also it would be fun to know if Lazlo is still being judged, like if he misuses the rune again, it will be back to the atonement phase.
Falena Defender-X

Suikoden VI Family Member

Post by Falena Defender-X »

I wanted to know, what character's family do you want to see in Suikoden VI.

I personally think a family member of Kahn Marley would be extrememly awsome, And quite possibly a distant family member of Kahn's is Wilder, and party helps him kill first vampire.

It would also be cool to see a distant relative of Chris lightfellow, like her great-grandfather, or (not-real) a son of her and percival.
bench2hotty

Post by bench2hotty »

i would realy like 2 see caesar and albert's father, George Silverburg.
I look better in black armor and you know it!
kasumis_biggest_fan

Post by kasumis_biggest_fan »

I don't know about a family, but i would really like to see more about the howling voice guild as Clive as the head gunner.
"DRIVE YOU MAD AND KILL YOU ALL" Pennywise the dancing clown
Jodan

Post by Jodan »

i want to see either cesar as an adult or cesars kids
also what would be cool would be if albert had kids and they were all angsty like their dad and were the bad guys tactician
nephlabobo

Post by nephlabobo »

This topic is pretty much the same as "I want old dude back, isn't it"?

Old dudes/old dudes family members...........same difference really.

Why does every character need to have a connection to every other character in every game?

Answer - they don't.
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

I dont really know many family members. Juppo from Suiko 1 was a fun character. Lepant would be cool. Maybe a child from Hix and Tengaar. Depends on how far gone the new Suikoden is.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Jodan

Post by Jodan »

i wanna see cesars and alberts kids going at it
you could base a whole game around that
Li'l Bonaparte

Post by Li'l Bonaparte »

It would be fun to know who is Meg's Husband XD
I want to be a Trickster too
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Old dudes/old dudes family members...........same difference really.
And that is exactly where the problem is. Many family members, relatives and acquaintances are mostly the exact same. i.e. Ronnie-Emily, Milia-Sharon, Meg-Belle, Tetsu-Goro, Raura-Hortez, Sanchp-Rico, Gary-Max-Fred (sp?) or Rachel-Camille (sp?), etc. And, the most obvious of all? Those Silverbergs (save Odessa, maybe).

Often it makes sense that children would inherit their parents' looks and expertise, but must all of them do so consistently?

I wait for the day that we'd get a Silverberg with absolutely neither interest nor aptitude to be a strategist or tactician for anyone. And still play a huge role in the plot. Or how about a Howling Voice Guild member who is neither a gunner nor a spy?

Similar variations to other established legacies are most welcome, too.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

patapi wrote:I wait for the day that we'd get a Silverberg with absolutely neither interest nor aptitude to be a strategist or tactician for anyone. And still play a huge role in the plot. Or how about a Howling Voice Guild member who is neither a gunner nor a spy?
The Silverberg part is totally possible, and I'd like to see a Silverberg who just fights and not get involved in strategy and whatnot. Maybe he's kind of like "Well my brother/sister is the one who does the thinking, I'm the one who does the fighting" character.

As for the HVG, well it's very unlikely because HVG is an organization rather than family. When it comes to family, the family members can do anything they want with their lives. Dad might be a chef, mom might be a teacher, son might be a doctor, daughter might be a singer. Whatever. But if you join an organization like HVG, then the organization has a specific purpose. And while it is definitely possible to have a HVG member who doesn't use a gun and not a spy, I don't think there's any purpose of such character. In Suikoden world, we relate HVG with guns and spies. If John Doe can be a HVG member, then it'd lose its credibility in my eyes.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

I think the role of Opposite brothers and Sisters would work well. I agree that I would like to see a Silverburg that fights. So maybe you could have a brother and sister, one being a strategist and the other being a commander who carries out the battle plans. But if I had to chose I would still prefer the strategist mainly because thats how I like my silverburgs. Did Shu or Apple ever have any family?
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.