PAL Suikoden V release dates

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

Ok, thank you. That makes more sense.
Night

Post by Night »

Just bought Suikoden Tactics (and it does indeed mimic the Japanese cover of Kyril and Yohn). Guess the price? £39.99. That's about $70 I think. Thank god I get staff discount.

*Edit* And no pre-order bonus, and no soundtrack. But the middle of the manual does have a kinda cool picture of Yohn and Kyril again. Doesn't make up for the shockingly high price though. Suikoden is only the second gme to come out this year with its price set that high (the first was Rugby 06).
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

It is 61 euros. It goes to 56 in several gameshops.
Thieves!! :lol: :lol:
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Night wrote:Just bought Suikoden Tactics (and it does indeed mimic the Japanese cover of Kyril and Yohn). Guess the price? £39.99. That's about $70 I think. Thank god I get staff discount.

*Edit* And no pre-order bonus, and no soundtrack. But the middle of the manual does have a kinda cool picture of Yohn and Kyril again. Doesn't make up for the shockingly high price though. Suikoden is only the second gme to come out this year with its price set that high (the first was Rugby 06).
Aye, I know. It was only £2 cheaper in Gamestation, too.
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Well, I have another two weeks waiting for it. The price was £29.99 from Play.
[evil laugh here]
Night

Post by Night »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:
Night wrote:Just bought Suikoden Tactics (and it does indeed mimic the Japanese cover of Kyril and Yohn). Guess the price? £39.99. That's about $70 I think. Thank god I get staff discount.

Aye, I know. It was only £2 cheaper in Gamestation, too.
Yeah, but that's cos they're a bunch of petty thieves :wink:
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Ha, a man loyal to his company, that's what I like to see =D
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

The game has been released safely. Konami has kept his word :!:

Altough this topic has surely served its purpose I´d like to suggest a new one about Suikoden V Pal Release Date -and dont tell me it already exists :oops: -

:lol:
bloggs24

Post by bloggs24 »

cool, tactics was realesed on my birthday!?!?! :D :o :P :D :o :P
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Fu Su Lu wrote:The game has been released safely. Konami has kept his word :!:

Altough this topic has surely served its purpose I´d like to suggest a new one about Suikoden V Pal Release Date -and dont tell me it already exists :oops: -

:lol:
According to the Konami Europe website Suiko V is getting a PAL release in autumn.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

didn't they say the same thing for suikoden 3? the they changed there mind...is there any chance of that happening again?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It goes without saying that Konami may go back on its word.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

son_michael wrote:didn't they say the same thing for suikoden 3? the they changed there mind...is there any chance of that happening again?
Yes, there's every chance of that happening.
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

I'm not sure if the date is correct or not, since it's too early, but Play have V slated for release on September 1st, meaning (if the same happens as Tactics) it will be out on August 29th (earliest so far).

I've phoned Konami not long ago about this. The reply was surprising. They told me the release date is being thought over and maybe we'll see V in shops by mid July. I have my own doubts, though.

OFF TOPIC: Maybe you should change the topic title, since Tactics has been released and the discussion has turned to SV.
[evil laugh here]
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Done. I'll update the initial post once a more clear date has been suggested by Konami than "autumn".