PSP 2D version remakes

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

SAme here, I've played FF1&2, Lunar, and Kingdom Hearts on mine. Though I have heard that the PSP has poor battery power.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Plus how many batteries would you go through playing for tweny hours on a PSP?
Uh... zero. All current generation handhelds use a rechargable built-in battery.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Plus how many batteries would you go through playing for tweny hours on a PSP?
Uh... zero. All current generation handhelds use a rechargable built-in battery.
Though I have heard that the PSP has poor battery power.
You'd need to recharge the PSP 4 or 5 times to complete Suikoden II even if you rush it.
Liam

Post by Liam »

Personaly I would love to play new Suikoden in 2-D graphics, but like must of you agree it would kill the series.

Creators of Suikoden must offer something better with each new game, but they can't let Suikoden lose some of it charm due to change in presentation like in my opinion III and IV did.

I think that creators of Suikoden should take a look at new Dragons Quest VII, that perfectly transfered to 3-D enviroment, with best possible cell shaded graphics

I think that is the way I would like Suikoden too to evolve
Liam O'veigh, The best swordsman in all Evergreen, beater of Maldon and bodyguard of queen Rose
bloggs24

Post by bloggs24 »

i wanna see suikodens original view back, the front on main character, and the angled background, but that in a really rich 3d, and being able to turn the direction of the view would be a dream come true, i luv how in screen shots of S5, how theyve brought back being able to travel the map, so thats awsome, plus the 2d graphics for that are awsome, i dont think 2d would kill the game, using the same quality as 1 and 2, would probably kill it though, err i think thats all i have to say