A Sindar Suikoden?

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Levi

Post by Levi »

Unless I'm wrong, Suikoden V reveals that the Sindar aren't actually the oldest group of people. The Ancient Armes Kingdom came before the Sindar, but that might just be limited to their presence in Falenah.
thejowypwnage

Post by thejowypwnage »

Sorry I havn't beaten 4 or 5, can someone please explain what Hikusaak is?
edvardian

Post by edvardian »

thejowypwnage wrote:Sorry I havn't beaten 4 or 5, can someone please explain what Hikusaak is?
Hikusaak is the emperor of the Holy Harmonia Kingdom. He's been missing for several years, though, and no one really knows where he is or if he's even alive.

And he doesn't really make a direct appearance in any of the games. I think he's mentioned once or twice in 3. Most of the info comes from publication about the series.
thejowypwnage

Post by thejowypwnage »

Thanks. I think if they were to make a game with Sindar in it, it would be more so about people finding out about Sindar than about an actual Sindarian.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Before asking a question about the plot or characters please look on the site first.

http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/h.php
Hikusaak
Origin: Kingdom of Aronia
Position: Head High Priest
Events: The Hero War
Hikusaak was the hero who led a group of people in a rebellion against the Kingdom of Armonia 400 years ago in "The Hero War". Being the holder of the Circle Rune, s/he has lived ever since as the Harmonian Head of State and High Priest. S/he has total power over Harmonia, but for the last few decades s/he has not been seen. Some suspect that s/he is no longer alive. Politics is handled by the Aristocrats after her/his disappearance.
Ninjahop

Post by Ninjahop »

Well, the only thing we know about the current Sindar is that Lorelai is a Sindar(if you talk to her in 5) and that she came from an island where the Sindar are located. Now this would be a great way to circle some future event around.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Ninjahop wrote:Well, the only thing we know about the current Sindar is that Lorelai is a Sindar(if you talk to her in 5) and that she came from an island where the Sindar are located. Now this would be a great way to circle some future event around.
I can't beleive it.

Someone fell for it.

Lorelai IS NOT A SINDAR. Its a damn joke.
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

A Suikoden based on the Sindar would be quite interesting I think. It would certainly answer "OMG! O-M-G!!!! Jeane is the leader of the Sindar" Theories. It would also help explain the mysterious vanishing of the Sindar. Wait, it would pretty much explain a lot of unexplained Suikoden theories. Fog-Ship Guide maybe
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Please people stop talking about Suikoden V out of those threads! I mean really, how many times do I have to say it.
Ninjahop

Post by Ninjahop »

In any case, we'll find out if Konami ever does another Suikoden that answers the question.
Emperor

Post by Emperor »

What if the sindar people weren't really wiped out, but just makes illusions to show to the other people that their home is in ruins. Hunch that the Sindar people are hiding.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Emperor wrote:What if the sindar people weren't really wiped out, but just makes illusions to show to the other people that their home is in ruins. Hunch that the Sindar people are hiding.
It is hinted many times that the Sindar arn't wiped out but are living in their Eternal Capital.
Crowley_The_Great

Post by Crowley_The_Great »

True, also it is an impossibility that Jeane is the leader of the Sindar due to the fact that the leader of the Sindar has posession of a true rune, and Konami has stated that Jeane DOES NOT have a true rune. I wish it was possible, however unless Konami decides to contradict itself, Jeane can not be the Sindar leader.
By the 100 runes within me....
Dinn

Post by Dinn »

Suikoden 6 set in the future. The distant future with flying ships and whatnot. Plus is set throughout the world, so you can go to Harmonia, or the grasslands, or the Island Nations, etc. Of course everything would be all futuristic.
FILTHY DEVIL!
Tsubaki

Post by Tsubaki »

I no Konami have stated that Jean has no true rune so she can not be the leader of the Sindar but that doesnt mean that she is not a Sindar, she does move around alot all over the world and that is also what the Sindar have ment to have bean doing for years.

I think she is actually a really old ugly woman with some sort of curse or something letting her live forever tho she does age but the rune she has covers up her true form making her look the was she does.

If the leader of the Sindar has the rune of change making the Sindar never staying in the same place why would they be staying in the Eternal Capital?