I Doubt Harmonia Will Be Used

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

I agree to an extent that gamewise we have learnt little of harmonia, its only because of this site that offers in-deapth info on characters and countries like Harmonia do we actually know more about them in the first place. Though suikoden III did involve Harmonia and was a build up after their brief into in II, I do think we'll see a return to it simply because almost all the known suiko nations have been done and harmonia is really the only big one left.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Let us not forget about the Nameless lands, the secret continent that Albert is supposedly serving under, Kanakan, The Southlands(although this pertains to any region in the south), and Waffu. There're several other places besides Harmonia.
I hope everything is going delicious.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

"Also, it's not like they pulled the Island Nations or Falena out of thin air like they did Kooluk or Highland."

Umm.. they didnt pull Highland out of thin air..
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

What I meant by that is that it wasn't mentioned in a game before the nation was used. Jowston was mention in Suikoden 1, Highland was not. Just like the Island Nations were mentioned in Suikoden II, Kooluk was not.
I hope everything is going delicious.