Where do you think Konami should set suikoden 5

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Dark_Kain_24

Post by Dark_Kain_24 »

I hear what your all saying but a friend of mine (actually just the other day) said the next Suikoden had something to do with Hikusac (the Harmonia guy with the Circle Rune). And it was going to be in Harmonia. I really have to many places I'd like to see visited. Although Flik and Viktor are a must. I mean honestly two mean dudes that fight to the "end" only to go on and Create an Army of Mercenaries and eventually help in the forging of an Army to fight against the Sick Twisted Luca Blight (altough he is kinda cool). I would definetly say I would like to see Flik&Viktor again.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Dark_Kain_24 wrote:I hear what your all saying but a friend of mine (actually just the other day) said the next Suikoden had something to do with Hikusac (the Harmonia guy with the Circle Rune). And it was going to be in Harmonia. I really have to many places I'd like to see visited. Although Flik and Viktor are a must. I mean honestly two mean dudes that fight to the "end" only to go on and Create an Army of Mercenaries and eventually help in the forging of an Army to fight against the Sick Twisted Luca Blight (altough he is kinda cool). I would definetly say I would like to see Flik&Viktor again.
ITs speculated that the LAST suikoden will be in Harmonia.So unless S5 will be the last one it will NOT be in Harmonia but more logicaly in Falena.Altough we know NOTHING and we are just speculating.And so is your friend.
Dark_Kain_24

Post by Dark_Kain_24 »

Yeah sorry I had Crossed wires my friend was talking about the "Last" Suikoden. So my bad I suppose. Anyway I certainly hope S5 won't be the last, as long as traveling dosn't take 5 hours to get from island to island.
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

Konami might even decide to set Suikoden 5 in a different continent. Maybe north of Harmonia or south of Falena.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
ebangs

Post by ebangs »

how about getting a piece of each continent from the first 4?

*just for laughs*

viki has a sneezing fit and teleports most of the characters from the first 4. hehehe!
Cogito Ergo Sum!
jowy blight

Post by jowy blight »

i get info that suikoden 5 will be in highland and we will saw riou again

you can find this info in

http://www.suikox.com
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

jowy blight wrote:i get info that suikoden 5 will be in highland and we will saw riou again

you can find this info in

http://www.suikox.com

I think I know what you mean...That was an APrils fool joke.

I think..

If not then please be more specific with the link.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yeah, that was an april fools joke.
jowy blight

Post by jowy blight »

yes its aprail joke
but i think suikoden 5 or 6 will be in highland
sorry fore that joke
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

How many countrys can rebell take over and make huges changes in govermental reforms and such, and alter turn it into a heaven for happy people. Cant we be evil some time?
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Carl

Post by Carl »

I'm just gonna guess that it will be in Harmonia.

I don't know what part of the timeline it will be on though.

Suikoden 4-->125 years later-->Suikoden 1-->10 years later-->Suikoden 2-->15 years later-->Suikoden 3.

So maybe the events will take place between that big gap between 4 and 1?
Faust

Post by Faust »

The SODs from GS1-2 are either dead or too old to fight, plain and simple. Considering Viktor was in his 30s during GS2 and GS3 takes place 15 years after 2... he's relatively old.
Has there been a stated place in the timeline where this game will fall? If not then how can you say that they're "Too old to fight, plain and simple"? I mean it could be set a couple of years after 2. Not suggesting that it is, but ruling it out altogether (unless it's based on released data of when the game is set) kind of defeats the whole "speculation" purpose.
Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris
Hero Kev

Post by Hero Kev »

well but the thing is the gap between 2 and 3 is 15 years. Its not short but its not long either.....and considering the fact that 4 and 1 is 125 years gap...even if they want to set it between 2 games it would be 1 and 4.....of coz tis is only what i feel should be it but Konami's decision is still the final decision.

And of coz the main point is that the person u r quoting says they r too old to fight refers to after 3....he/she did not speculate in between 2 and 3.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Faust wrote:
The SODs from GS1-2 are either dead or too old to fight, plain and simple. Considering Viktor was in his 30s during GS2 and GS3 takes place 15 years after 2... he's relatively old.
Has there been a stated place in the timeline where this game will fall? If not then how can you say that they're "Too old to fight, plain and simple"? I mean it could be set a couple of years after 2. Not suggesting that it is, but ruling it out altogether (unless it's based on released data of when the game is set) kind of defeats the whole "speculation" purpose.
It's mainly common sense with a little bit of mathematics. Most of the SoDs that people want to see back (mainly) from GS1 and from GS2 are too old to return in the manner that most people would like to see them. That is, of course, if Suikoden 5 happens after Suikoden 3 as I don't see a GS happening between GS2 and GS3. That's not to say that it's not a possibility.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

I dont care when or where it takes place, as long as Flik and Viktor don't return. Just because they're OMIGOSH SOOOO KEWL!!!!!! doesnt make them needed for another Suikoden game.

I WOULD like to see the game set in Falena and hear more about the Georg Prime/Killey story.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."