[True Rune] Possibility

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Its just that I think the Beast Rune represents primal emotions such ass hatred,jealusie(sp) and otehr stuff butt ofcourse you could be right.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Wraith wrote:The Rune Of TIme is the only rune that i think is really going to be released by Konami.Time is a large aspect in suikoden( not to mention the REAL world) and thus there ought to be a True Rune governing that.

In my case its powers would be not to influence time but to travel through time.I would say in the suikoden case time travel to the past would not change the future since the bearer would've already been in the past while he was in the present.
Lol
BTW true Wind bearer, I think Hatred is under the Beast Rune.
but ofcourse thats my opinion.

Als o about the Rune Of Light I have my own opinions:
The rune you described seems to be governing morality(the evil light, good light thing).But morality is subjective, in other words what's "evil" for one man could be "good" for the other.Example:Letting an innocent child die so that 100ths of childs may live may be evil to one man and good to the other.
Also the rune should be dim at first and when more and more stars(get it, stars make light) join you the more bright it gets until you get all 108(and probably some other prequestie)and you get the 4th level spell+ your 1,2 and 3th lv spells are stronger.And maybe a stat increase.

The rune of time Is great...cant believe I didnt think of that

I like your all dim rune and 108 stars make it brighter thing... very good ideas

lets combine our brain power and send our ideas to konami :wink:

though I like alot of my Ideas too so maybe we can put our heads together and make A perfect rune of light

and btw what did you think of the rune of light attacks? 2 strong? or not good enough?

Heres A few other runes I just thought of, Ill write down the descriptions and ideas I have for them later or if true wind bearer or wraith or anyone wants to write down descriptions of them then feel free to do so

Rune of matter

Rune of magic

celestial rune

If you dont like the ideas then please feel free to say so but I think theres alot of potential in the rune of magic and the rune of matter

like I said feel free to write down descriptions, dual natures how they work with the plot and attacks for these runes
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Yeah,Matter seems important but i always thought True Earth governed that, but then again...
The Rune Of Magic is really interesting since there isn't any rune yet that seems to be governing magic. the real trick is to find spells for it lol.
BTW your Light spells where great and I was thinking, couldn't the White Maiden(saint?) rune stem from that one?Since all Demi-magic runes stem from True Runes we should keep that in mind too.

O and please give more info on your celestial rune.
The Fire Hero

Post by The Fire Hero »

The True Rune of Light is a great idea and i think it will be implemented by Konami. Matter however my friends is in fact governed by the True Rune of Earth. The True Rune of Magic is ummm well whats the word....primitive? You have hero's and villans going around launching tornados creating walls of pure earth, floods and the like with True Runes all ready. What could the True Rune of Magic do that hasn't already been done? It can't govern ALL magic that would mean it governs the rest of the True Runes as they are in essence magic. The True Rune of Time however is likely to be in the next game. I wonder what the symbol would be? Something like an infiniti sign crossed with the symbol of the circle rune. Great thinking though. Very good.
Can't we all just get along?
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I always thought the True Earth Rune represented the power of Earth and Fotitude and Fertility. I'll give a list of what I think the runes represent. (BTW, Demon Eye, I'm using your meaning for the Five Powers, they just sound so rad) No particular order-

- Rune of Beginning Creation of all True Runes
- Dragon Rune Allows Dragons to exist outside the World of
Wings and Scales
- Blue Moon Rune I dunno yet, sorry.
- Beast Rune Allows creatures of Day to Exist outside the
World of Emptiness
- Eight-Fold Rune Represents Chaos and Anarchy
- Circle Rune Represents Order and Stagnation
- Gate Rune Represents all Worlds and Links in the Universe
- True Earth Power of Earth + Fortitude and Fertility
- True Lightning Power of Lightning + Inspiration and Enlightment
- True Fire Power of Fire + Courage, Determination and Pride
- True Wind Power of Wind + Creativity and Unpredictability
- True Water Power of Water + Clarity and Fluid nature of
Existence
- Sovereign Rune Represents Royalty and Supremecy
- Night Rune Allows Creatures of Night to Exist ouside the
Underworld
- Soul Eater Represents Life and Death
- Rune of Punishment Represents Atonement and Forgiveness
- Rune of Change Represents Change and Transition

I think that's all of 'em. With the Blue Moon Rune, I don't know, however, I disagree that it represents Compassion and Destruction.

Edit: Yikes, sorry, that doesn't look that good. I'd do it again, but... 8)
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Wraith wrote:Yeah,Matter seems important but i always thought True Earth governed that, but then again...
The Rune Of Magic is really interesting since there isn't any rune yet that seems to be governing magic. the real trick is to find spells for it lol.
BTW your Light spells where great and I was thinking, couldn't the White Maiden(saint?) rune stem from that one?Since all Demi-magic runes stem from True Runes we should keep that in mind too.

O and please give more info on your celestial rune.

Rune of magic= this rune makes the "impossible" possible, it allows for the existance of magic and sorcery,this rune can only be used by those who have an open mind and believe the impossible can happen ,it is said that all elemental runes derive there power from this rune

dual nature=if the bearer does not have an open mind and cannot believe the impossible, he becomes erased from existince and the rune unleashes its power in anger destroying anything and everything in its path

attacks

magic circle= inflicts temporary paralyse on 1 enemy= 250 dmg on enemy

magic aura=all allies recover 300 hp= chance of becoming bezerk

elemental explosion= all enemies take 500+ damage = chance of instant ko

magic eternity=all hp is restored=all status ailments are cured= enemies take 2500 + damage = possibility for status ailment to strike party members or enemies

how it can be used for A suikoden game.

A 16 year old boy is trying to become the most poweful wizard

Leknaut has been watching over him and is very impressed with his abilities, she sees this boy has A poweful destiny

Another wizard who was trained under mazus has been searching for the ultimate magic so He can destroy both crowley and mazus

In his search for this magic he has aquired A true rune but even that is not enough power for him, for he has learned that A rune governing magic exists and he has sworn to do whatever it takes to get it, he has created A council of the Highest magigians and through the power of his rune he is able to control there souls. With dark magic he creates an army of magical beings, assinging each wizard to command the lands he has conquered while he stays in his tower high above the skies

the young teen hero has gone to A magical lake, legend is that in this lake lies A great power but it is unknown how to recieve it, the hero swims in this lake frquently hoping that 1 day he will gain this incredible secret power

suddenly the sky goes black and is suddenly ablazed with fire! in desperation the hero swims underwater trying to get as far down as he can till the flames stop descending, as hes swiming down he seas A glow, the fire is almost upon him but he reaches for the light and suddenly the light is absorbed into his chest, he shoots up out of the water,dissolving the fire as he touches it, A huge magical explosion erupts from his body as he floats high in the sky. The sky has become clear and our hero is unconcious, all life has been reduced to cinders..nothing remains.....

that can be the oppening movie for the game!

yea so the hero awakens, sees the destruction and decides to go on A quest to discover what caused the fire and mayhem and what put it out.
along the way he aqquires allies and learns from leknaat about his rune and that he is A tenkai star

with the 108 stars of destiny he must save the people and keep the magic rune from falling into the hands of the evil wizard and his council

strategic battles will consist mostly of magical battles and armies of magically conjured monsters with A boss wizard or magigian

1 on 1 duels will be much more interesting

your headquarters will be A magical ship that can travel in the air

new species and new spells are introduced

jeane and viki retrun as well as the dragon knights to join your cause

The true wind rune has been claimed by 1 of your enemies and 1 of your stars claim it when you defeat the bearer

star dragon sword returns as well as vampires and sierra

Lol phew.....

what do you think wraith? Like my rune of magic ideas? and story?

Im not that sure if this runes description and dual nature are good but I had lots of fun brain storming...lol

Im thinking of letting the evil wizards true rune be the celestial rune

more on that later!

as for your question about the light rune, yes I think it would make sense for the white saint rune to stem from the light rune

stay tuned for my future ideas on my other runes!

I hope shiro fan keeps this thread open cause Im having alot of fun here, and im trying to give detailed explanations on how these runes can be used in the plot and game play

edit:you also get crowley and mazus and they join forces!

also A strategist of course :D
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

The Beast Rune represents Animalistic Rage and Passion. The Blue Moon Rune is the embodiment of Compassion and Destruction.

Rune of Redemption and Deliverance a.k.a. Rune of Salvation

This would be the True Rune representing the absolution which mortals seek to achieve through their deeds. This True Rune seeks recovery or preservation from loss or danger. It also embodies saving an entity from the evils present within all things. It also represents rebirth, conversion, and penance. This counteracts the mortal sins of the world.

The usefulness of this True Rune would come in spells representing recovery. Through this True Rune their is purgatory which fuctions as a transition phase for the spirit..possibly where all souls of the Suikoden World go.

Redemption phase of this True Rune represents the path of the individual in finding themselves through a transformation of his or her mental state. This is done through the process of purging of one's inner evil. This purging of evil will occur through various events the bearer must go through while battling with his or her inner self causing the bearer great turmoil. Bearer may have to live with murdering someone very close.

Deliverance is achieved when the bearer has overcome his own demise or through achieving a state beyond life and death. The bearer may die, giving his or her life for a cause and then be revived through the power of the True Rune. Sort of like the idea that death is only the beginning. This 'death' would occur in an event during the game. I believe it would be interesting to actually see the main character die as a turning point in the game.

EDIT:

I can see this True Rune being used in the setting of Falena. Sort of used in the main characters efforts at a form of Crusade to liberate those shackled. The bearer would seek redemption for killing those during his Crusade. Just a little additional thought.
This is my idea of a possible True Rune.
Last edited by demon eye on Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

hey demon eye

what do you think of our rune ideas and how they fit into A suikoden game?

I highly respect your oppinion and ideas so if you give us your input maybe we can actually see if konami will use 1 of these runes in future games!

it would be very exciting to see

and if you think our ideas for runes are good but not the dual nature or descriptions ect ect then please feel free to write what you think those runes should be or do
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Well, I appreciate the fact that you respect my thoughts and are looking to me for guidance. I'm not going to tell either of you that your ideas are wrong, because I respect others' opinions and we just really don't know, but I guess I can give my suggestions.

I'll start with the Rune of Light that was suggested. I actually like the idea. I don't know if anyone has read my Suikoden V prediction thread, but I mention a possible True Rune that is made up of those properties. I believe I called it the Rune of the Grail...or something like that.

Ok, a duality of Light is hard to fathom. Light is finicky as it could refer to more than one property. It's a word consisting of too much generality. Light as a property can refer to the absence of darkness, or you could refer to Light as a property of a substance such as weight. Light is rather strict as it usually has a singular property based on how it is presented in games.

I find it hard to find an inherent duality in Light. It refers to purity, serenity and holiness generally all words representing goodness. I believe it can work for a Suikoden game, but I don't know how it would work on a main character as they normally go through some sort of trial or tribulation. I don't think the creators would use Light, but some other name that represent the qualities that Light would have. But, the ideas you have are good.

You mention the Light of the heart and how it can become corrupt based on the various events that effect the bearer's heart. I like the idea that the 'light' of the heart can become corrupt and dimmed. Light really is a hard word to use for dramtic effect. But, I believe you capture its essence as it appeals to the inner light that one's heart can harness.

After saying that and knowing my opinions about True Runes is general, you know that I consider that True Runes embody an idea which effects the existence of the world as a whole. I'm trying to come to an idea as to how the Light of an individual heart effects the world. I come up with ideas of hope and faith.

The hope of an existence embodied in each individuals' heart moving the world to a prosperous future. That works for me, but how would it effect the people around the bearer? How would it move nations to conflict? Those are the questions that I think of while analyzing that possibility. Overall, I love the idea. The idea of the heart becoming corrupted and effecting two bearers that compose polar opposite halves of the same rune is a brilliant idea.

The Rune of Sound, Rune of Truth, Rune of Time, and Rune of Thought are the next ones I will discuss.

The Rune of Sound is an interesting idea. Personally, I can't say I have actually considered this due to the fact that sound really doesn't hold much concern in the events of the Suikoden World. I find it incredibly hard to think of a plot that would motivate nations to war over the idea of sound. You all know that I believe True Runes embody an idea or perspect necessary for the functioning of reality.

Sound just wouldn't cover such a grand scheme. I could see the use of the power of sound, but not having a hold game based on it. I would wonder how sound effects the beings of the Suikoden World besides allowing the idea of sound to exist. I can come up with no true dual nature for it. But, I believe it could work in some way..just that the thought of how it could is beyond my reasoning as of yet.

The Rune of Truth is a good idea, but unfortunately I believe it already exist within the Circle Rune. The Circle Rune embodies order which I believe to be law and to me law is truth. So, I can't really give too many suggestions about this idea as I believe we already have it.

The Rune of Time has always been a feasible idea for a True Rune to me. It is the only True Rune that I can conceive of having a 3-part nature instead of just a duality. Time consist of past, present, and future. These are essential componets of all existence. Without the idea of time there can be no formal form of reality.

I can see an interesting plot of a bearer being tormented by the memories of the past, present and future which he or she would have to watch over to make sure that the world proceeds in the correct order. I don't know if the main character should hold onto a True Rune of such importance. Probably a non-human character will possess this. Unfortunately, I don't think Konami will create a game with such a True Rune.

The problem I have with a True Rune of Time, is the fact that True Runes are beyond time. They don't need the notion of time as they will never age. Also, each True Rune can see the past, present and future or at least a glimpse. This is feasible due to the fact that Luc was able to achieve a vision of a possible future through his True Wind Rune. Geddoe also mentioned his True Rune gave him a vision, as well. It is also known that each bearer can gain memories of the previous bearer through the True Rune they bear, so the past, present and future are all tied together within the True Runes already.

Also, Time cannot truly teach a lesson to mortals. It doesn't express an idea. Time is seemingly an intangible notion so to grasp such a power would go beyond the scope of mortals struggling against fate and destiny. They would be able to by pass the idea of fate all together. I think the power of a Rune of Time os too grandiose to write a game about. To be able to control time is a great idea, but I don't know if it fits into the general theme that Suikoden tries to express which is mortals trying to compete against the destiny or fate predetermined for them.

I won't give too much on the Rune of Thought. The idea of a True Rune governing thought is quite complex. I wonder what duality can be seen in thought. That is a hard one to figure out. I'd have to really sit down and think about it. The ability to rationalize ideas are essential to the growth of a species, but I find it hard to see how thought can be manifested into a physical power.

The Rune of Apocalypse is an interesting notion. Unfortunately, Destruction is said to be partly embodied by the Blue Moon Rune, but I believe the notion of Hate has promise. I truly like this idea as it basically seems like a Rune harnessing the notion of conclusion. It does reflect a theme inherent to mortal beings. It's hard to make hatred flexible as it is a rigid theme, though. I would lean more towards Oblivion instead of Apocalypse, though. Oblivion denotes an end. I actually think this is a Rune that is closer to becoming a True Rune than the Rune of Time.

Although, I don't know if I would say that a True Rune works for Order or Chaos, I do believe that Apocalypse embodies an idea essential to the balance of existence. All things must end in some form or another and this could represent that end. Instead of Hatred and Destruction, I would say finality and conclusion. I can definitely see a villain bearing this kind of True Rune.

The Rune of Eternity I like, as well, but the name sort of doesn't represent the quality of Friendship and Serenity. The True Runes all embody eternity so I don't know if one out of the 27 would be called Eternity, but I believe the ideas on this are good and sound. I must say this though, the idea of Apocalypse and Eternity are awfully similar to Life and Death.

The Rune of Magic is tough because all True Runes are perceived to be magical in nature. The very notion of a True Rune makes it beyond the natural which magic taps into. I can't say too much about that can of possibility because it seems that it would be a little redundant to have a True Rune embody magic when they all are magical in nature.

The Rune of Matter is also intriguing. It seems like many believe that the Earth Rune covers it, but I beg to differ. All things have matter the earth included. I don't see how one would go about using the idea of matter, though. Maybe the bearer can compose materials out of the very particles of matter appearing naturally in nature, but that's difficult. All True Runes manifest powers through themselves and matter isn't really that interesting of a topic.

I think that I have given my opinions about all the suggestions here. I hope you all will tell me what you think about my possibility, as well. I must say that I enjoyed reading about all of these possibilities. All of you are so creative and your ideas are all sound. ;-)
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

O yeah, There is a Sound rune ,a listening and a Jongleur rune wich I think could stem from a Type of 'True rune Of Sound'.Thats bassicly how I got the idea.
White maiden/priest rune could stem from the Light rune.
Let's see, what runes have we seen...
O yeah the Exorsism Rune Hasn't shown its true rune yet.
Although I think its the Night Rune.
As for the Rune Of Apocolyps and The Rune Of Eternity it seems they condratict eachother wich could be great for a plot between 2 rivals/friends but I've never seen a True Rune before wich is condraticted by another(exept for Black Sword and Bright Shield but they where halfs).
So i don't think Konami would make somthing like that, but then again I could be wrong.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

demon eye wrote:Well, I appreciate the fact that you respect my thoughts and are looking to me for guidance. I'm not going to tell either of you that your ideas are wrong, because I respect others' opinions and we just really don't know, but I guess I can give my suggestions.

I'll start with the Rune of Light that was suggested. I actually like the idea. I don't know if anyone has read my Suikoden V prediction thread, but I mention a possible True Rune that is made up of those properties. I believe I called it the Rune of the Grail...or something like that.

Ok, a duality of Light is hard to fathom. Light is finicky as it could refer to more than one property. It's a word consisting of too much generality. Light as a property can refer to the absence of darkness, or you could refer to Light as a property of a substance such as weight. Light is rather strict as it usually has a singular property based on how it is presented in games.

I find it hard to find an inherent duality in Light. It refers to purity, serenity and holiness generally all words representing goodness. I believe it can work for a Suikoden game, but I don't know how it would work on a main character as they normally go through some sort of trial or tribulation. I don't think the creators would use Light, but some other name that represent the qualities that Light would have. But, the ideas you have are good.

You mention the Light of the heart and how it can become corrupt based on the various events that effect the bearer's heart. I like the idea that the 'light' of the heart can become corrupt and dimmed. Light really is a hard word to use for dramtic effect. But, I believe you capture its essence as it appeals to the inner light that one's heart can harness.

After saying that and knowing my opinions about True Runes is general, you know that I consider that True Runes embody an idea which effects the existence of the world as a whole. I'm trying to come to an idea as to how the Light of an individual heart effects the world. I come up with ideas of hope and faith.

The hope of an existence embodied in each individuals' heart moving the world to a prosperous future. That works for me, but how would it effect the people around the bearer? How would it move nations to conflict? Those are the questions that I think of while analyzing that possibility. Overall, I love the idea. The idea of the heart becoming corrupted and effecting two bearers that compose polar opposite halves of the same rune is a brilliant idea.

The Rune of Sound, Rune of Truth, Rune of Time, and Rune of Thought are the next ones I will discuss.

The Rune of Sound is an interesting idea. Personally, I can't say I have actually considered this due to the fact that sound really doesn't hold much concern in the events of the Suikoden World. I find it incredibly hard to think of a plot that would motivate nations to war over the idea of sound. You all know that I believe True Runes embody an idea or perspect necessary for the functioning of reality.

Sound just wouldn't cover such a grand scheme. I could see the use of the power of sound, but not having a hold game based on it. I would wonder how sound effects the beings of the Suikoden World besides allowing the idea of sound to exist. I can come up with no true dual nature for it. But, I believe it could work in some way..just that the thought of how it could is beyond my reasoning as of yet.

The Rune of Truth is a good idea, but unfortunately I believe it already exist within the Circle Rune. The Circle Rune embodies order which I believe to be law and to me law is truth. So, I can't really give too many suggestions about this idea as I believe we already have it.

The Rune of Time has always been a feasible idea for a True Rune to me. It is the only True Rune that I can conceive of having a 3-part nature instead of just a duality. Time consist of past, present, and future. These are essential componets of all existence. Without the idea of time there can be no formal form of reality.

I can see an interesting plot of a bearer being tormented by the memories of the past, present and future which he or she would have to watch over to make sure that the world proceeds in the correct order. I don't know if the main character should hold onto a True Rune of such importance. Probably a non-human character will possess this. Unfortunately, I don't think Konami will create a game with such a True Rune.

The problem I have with a True Rune of Time, is the fact that True Runes are beyond time. They don't need the notion of time as they will never age. Also, each True Rune can see the past, present and future or at least a glimpse. This is feasible due to the fact that Luc was able to achieve a vision of a possible future through his True Wind Rune. Geddoe also mentioned his True Rune gave him a vision, as well. It is also known that each bearer can gain memories of the previous bearer through the True Rune they bear, so the past, present and future are all tied together within the True Runes already.

Also, Time cannot truly teach a lesson to mortals. It doesn't express an idea. Time is seemingly an intangible notion so to grasp such a power would go beyond the scope of mortals struggling against fate and destiny. They would be able to by pass the idea of fate all together. I think the power of a Rune of Time os too grandiose to write a game about. To be able to control time is a great idea, but I don't know if it fits into the general theme that Suikoden tries to express which is mortals trying to compete against the destiny or fate predetermined for them.

I won't give too much on the Rune of Thought. The idea of a True Rune governing thought is quite complex. I wonder what duality can be seen in thought. That is a hard one to figure out. I'd have to really sit down and think about it. The ability to rationalize ideas are essential to the growth of a species, but I find it hard to see how thought can be manifested into a physical power.

The Rune of Apocalypse is an interesting notion. Unfortunately, Destruction is said to be partly embodied by the Blue Moon Rune, but I believe the notion of Hate has promise. I truly like this idea as it basically seems like a Rune harnessing the notion of conclusion. It does reflect a theme inherent to mortal beings. It's hard to make hatred flexible as it is a rigid theme, though. I would lean more towards Oblivion instead of Apocalypse, though. Oblivion denotes an end. I actually think this is a Rune that is closer to becoming a True Rune than the Rune of Time.

Although, I don't know if I would say that a True Rune works for Order or Chaos, I do believe that Apocalypse embodies an idea essential to the balance of existence. All things must end in some form or another and this could represent that end. Instead of Hatred and Destruction, I would say finality and conclusion. I can definitely see a villain bearing this kind of True Rune.

The Rune of Eternity I like, as well, but the name sort of doesn't represent the quality of Friendship and Serenity. The True Runes all embody eternity so I don't know if one out of the 27 would be called Eternity, but I believe the ideas on this are good and sound. I must say this though, the idea of Apocalypse and Eternity are awfully similar to Life and Death.

The Rune of Magic is tough because all True Runes are perceived to be magical in nature. The very notion of a True Rune makes it beyond the natural which magic taps into. I can't say too much about that can of possibility because it seems that it would be a little redundant to have a True Rune embody magic when they all are magical in nature.

The Rune of Matter is also intriguing. It seems like many believe that the Earth Rune covers it, but I beg to differ. All things have matter the earth included. I don't see how one would go about using the idea of matter, though. Maybe the bearer can compose materials out of the very particles of matter appearing naturally in nature, but that's difficult. All True Runes manifest powers through themselves and matter isn't really that interesting of a topic.

I think that I have given my opinions about all the suggestions here. I hope you all will tell me what you think about my possibility, as well. I must say that I enjoyed reading about all of these possibilities. All of you are so creative and your ideas are all sound. ;-)

Yes demon eye, you are without a doubt the wisest and open minded person ive seen in A long time, most of the thoughts you get are beyond my comprehension and intelectually I just cant think like you do, which is why I highly respect and acknowledge you. your like my sempai :D {I assume you know what that means}

Im thrilled you liked my rune of light so much, I put alot of thought and passion in that post in hopes of shiro fan or any other mod dosent close this thread. you Know I actually was thinking about hope and faith when I was thinking of the rune of light but I just decided it wasnt needed but after seeing how you think hope and faith would affect the people of the world then I agree it is needed and it is A great idea

Your rune of redemption and salvation sounds brilliant as does your explanations of all the other true runes mentioned.

I admit when I think of creating true runes I dont concieve how it affects the planet or races of the planet so its good for you to take my great ideas and make them actually fit into what they can be used for on A greater scale.

You say all true runes are percieved as magical? Honestly I never thought that way, I thought"magic" was simply A category for the power of the runes to fall into for gameplay purposes, for instance, are they really casting fire magic? or are they just releasing the planets elemental energy? this is just A thought Ive been having that the runes are holding stored energy and arent magical but this is probably A stupid theory of mine. My idea was the the magic rune could allow magic to exist as well as creatures made of magic. I thought the attacks made sense and I would really like A rune to be connected to the elemental runes if those runes are indeed magical, if possible demon eye can you be more specific about why you dont think it would be A good idea for A magic rune? its just that I really like the idea of this rune and I think it could be great, quite possibly the opposite of the soverign rune
also I understand that if the magic rune was connected to the true elemental runes then those runes would be magical which would conradict my theory that ive been thinking of, please bear with me as Im thinking aloud of possibilities and theories.

Your oppinions are greatly appreciated, also what did you think of the stories I made up for the games? I tried to intergrate the runes into good plots

Another rune that I will post on later is the celestial rune

I believe this rune can govern the existence of spirits and forsight

essentialy my ideas with this rune will be the bearer can comunicate with souls and see and feel the after life, Im very excited about this rune as well, perhaps this rune derives itself from the grief of the world and desire to keep living? what do you think of that?

I have so many ideas in my head

I will be posting A full theory on both the celestial rune and the rune of matter, I have alot of ideas for matter as well :D

hey wraith what do you think of all these ideas? and how about my huge rune of magic post?
True Wind Bearer

demon eye, I thank you for your kind words used on my Rune of Time, Rune of Apocalypse and Rune of Eternity. The part where you said that those two runes remind you of the Soul Eater, I'm confused, how do they? Please enlighten me. Also, to change the name of the rune to the Rune of Oblivion is a decent idea, but I, personally, still prefer Apocalypse. Here's another idea from me-

True Charm Rune
Obviously Jeane's Charm Rune is stemmed from this. Jeane is the bearer of this rune. It grants agelessness, as do all True Runes, and allow the bearer to get any physical appearance she desires, meaning Jeane is really incredibly old. This rune may only be beared by females, I know this sounds sexest, but it wouldn't really fit males. The True Charm Rune represents Love and Romance. This rune is not enough to have the main character (Jeane) bear it, they would just have to be another ordinary SoD, or enemy.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

OMGn I just made a large post about my sound rune and your Magic rune and now its all gone

Its gone.....

I'l have to start all over again.
And I'm tired so I'm gonna do it later on.

BTW I thought I used the Rune Of Time first.

It hink I'l retype the true Sound Rune Spells first

Shrieking Voice: Damages all enemies with 200 and damages all alies with 20, chances on paralisys

Purifying Voice: Heals allies with 300 HP

Dark Yell : Damages one enemie with 750, all other enemies have chances on instant death, 70 hp damage to allies

Chant Of Light : Heals all party member with 2000, rest is used to damage one enemie.
Last edited by Wraith on Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

poor you.... :(

take all the time you need

get A good rest and post it tommorow

Im exhausted myself as it is 4 in the morn

I look foward to your long post wraith

Yes wraith you are correct, you are the 1 who thought of rune of time first

shame on you true wind bearer :!: lol
True Wind Bearer

8) Sorry, Wraith, my bad. But in all fairness, you probably did think of it first, but typing it up here, was not when I first thought of it.